brian carter and Egg help!

Neil1980
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again all.

i have been having a battle with brian carter and co for over a year now and still getting nowhere. I am being to soft?I have a CCJ from this that i knew nothing about, So i sent BC a CCA last year in May i then got a reply not long after saying that they would be sending details of my credit agreement shortly. Today Many Many months later i recieved it. It is a Egg agreement from 2004 i think if i am right this may be unenforcable.

Attached is the agreement that i recieved today. It doesn't seem long enough to me just 2 pages is that right?

Any help and advice of where to go from here would be a great help as i know i will start getting a barrage of letters again soon no doubt from BC and his croneys!

Thanks in advance.

Neilegg credit agreement001a.jpg

egg credit agreement002a.jpg

You say you have a CCJ, if so then the CCA is irrelevant as this is over-ridded by the CCJ.

You would need to get the CCJ set aside before you could use the CCA.

How long ago was the CCJ granted, and when did you first find out about it, and how.

BC are well know for getting CCJs' using previous addresses on their Court Papers.

You need to get CCJ set aside application in ASAP.