Officially Disputed but no response

echowitch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've officially disputed on the basis of no valid CCA but have received no response from Welcome. Any suggestions on a next step to get a response from them ??

This relates to car HP I had with them. They were supposed to rework the original agreement to lower the amounts and increase the period to pay over but instead closed/completed the original CCA and created a new one (with lovely new charges on top) which I wasn't aware of. They have no evidence of the second CCA, only the first one which is "completed".

Also just wondering should I really go for the kill and claim back the PPI on the first CCA ?? :D

Capital One - Took them to court and they settled for the full £998

Aqua - Threatened legal action, they refunded the whole £424

Barclaycard - Threatened legal action, they refunded the whole £636

RBS/Universa - 1st letter sent, settled for £132

Virgin Media - 1st Judge great....second Judge couldn't even be bothered to read the case details

If you feel the PPI on the first agreement was missold to you then you should claim straight away from them whilst you can as I think they will be out of funds soon.

Any suggestions on a next step to get a response from them ??

Did you send your account in dispute letter to compliance recorded delivery, if so then check they received it and if they did then dont worry for a reply as it is in dispute till they do reply or for 6 years when it is statue barred.