Me & Welcome Finance

anusca
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These Extra Micky Mouse Products Are To Be Included In The Total Charge And Total Amount Of Credit

The Termination Point Is What Is Written On The Agreement

Welcome Have A Habit Of Saying You Are Still Liable For The Insurance Extras After A Vt

Poppy Cock

Multiple Agreement Or Not

Once That Termination Figure On The Agreement Has Been Reached

Game Over With No Debt Outstanding

ppi is as i recollect is not included in the 1/3 calculations but shown as seperate monthly amount on the doc However mechanical breakdown Gap which is a fixed amount should be included to calculate the cost of the car I stand to be corrected on this If gap etc is on a seperate agreement then it is not in the cash price and doesnt affect the 1/3 calculation

PPI being seperate. Does this make this a " Multiple Agreement "?

What Does The Termination Figure State On The Agreement

it says 9932

although this is also for 98.95 insurance rebate

and 230.38 for Rebate allowable in future installments (not sure what either of those two mean).

It actually says that the outstanding balance under the agreement is 9801.01 less the two figures as above

(which they've actually added?)

which makes a grand total of 9932.

Actually reading that again, those numbers make no sense at all!!!

I thought a multipal Agreement was when more than one vehicle was subject of the "goods"

incidentally once you have paid 1/2 the hire purchase price you can simply hand the car back

and be liable for only arrears and damage

We never ever proceeded with a damage claim as too difficult to prove

So when you come to sell the car and it is worth less than you owe

and you have paid the 1/2 give em it back and get your own back on em as they will have to carry the loss :)

No It has nothing to do with how many cars areon the agreement. It is when there there is two or more different things ie: Hire Purchase, Personal Loan and Insurance paid for by Credit, All on the same Agreement.

Have A read of the Linked Thread.

And Great to have you here Yekrats. Great In put. Thank you.

IF YOU HAVE PAID OFF AT LEAST ONE THIRD OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE UNDER THE AGREEMENT

SET OUT BELOW (OR ANY INSTALLATION CHARGE PLUS ONE THIRD OF THE AMOUNT PAYABLE)

WE MAY NOT TAKE BACK THE GOODS AGAINST YOUR WISHES UNLESS WE GET A COURT ORDER .

IF WE DO TAKE THEM BACK WITHOUT A COURT ORDER

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET BACK ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE PAID UNDER THE AGREEMENT SET BELOW:

TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE UNDER AGREEMENT (LESS INSTALLATION CHARGE) £13242.24

TOTAL AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE PAID BY THE DATES OF GIVING THIS NOTICE £3927.80

(NOTE THAT SINCE THEN i HAVE PAID OFF ANOTHER £558)

PAYMENTS TO BE MADE

OUTSTANDING BALANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT :£9801

LESS REBATE ALLOWABLE IN FUTURE INSTALLMENTS* (230.38)

LESS INSURANCE REBATE*: (£98.95)

TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID:£ 9932.44

i regret you have not paid a 1/3

A third is 4413.63

you have paid 3982.80 including the 55 which if you paid after they had terminated the hiring they should have refused and returned The wording should be the "hiring " is terminated not the Agreement If they said AGREEMENT THEY HAVE BOBOOED

sorry

THANKS MARK HAVE BEEN IN FINANCE 30 + YEARS AND STARTED AS A DEBT COLLECTOR TO CLEAR A MASSIVE FRAUD uSED TO REPO AT LEAST ONE A DAY FOR 3 YEARS!

Sorry, That Was Supposed To Say Five Hundred And Fifty Eight Pounds. Made It Into A Smiley Face, Not Sure Why!!

Each one of the smileys have their own code and if youtype this code then it gives a smiley. . . . the smiley you have done has the code 8 ) so this created the smiley.

the way to stop this from happening is to look under were you type and there is a box to tick that says "disable smilies in text"

so in this post there will be no smilies :lol::lol::lol::lol: 8) 8) 8)

THE INSURANCE FIGURES AT BOTTOM SHOULD BE IGNORED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS aS THEY PAY INSURANCE CO ON DAY ONE AND CHARGE YOU INTEREST ON IT iNCIDENTALLY ALWAYS ARRANGE YOUR OWN INSURANCE AS EVERYBODY GETS A BIG COMMISSION i KNOW USED TO MAKE A FORTUNE OUT OF IT THE ACTUAL COST IS VERY VERY LOW

i regret you have not paid a 1/3

A third is 4413.63

you have paid 3982.80 including the 55 which if you paid after they had terminated the hiring they should have refused and returned The wording should be the "hiring " is terminated not the Agreement If they said AGREEMENT THEY HAVE BOBOOED

sorry

THANKS MARK HAVE BEEN IN FINANCE 30 + YEARS AND STARTED AS A DEBT COLLECTOR TO CLEAR A MASSIVE FRAUD uSED TO REPO AT LEAST ONE A DAY FOR 3 YEARS!

thanks, but as before, that figure was supposed to read five hundred and fifty eight. my number eight became a smiley face instead though. that should take me up to over one third right?

THE INSURANCE FIGURES AT BOTTOM SHOULD BE IGNORED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS aS THEY PAY INSURANCE CO ON DAY ONE AND CHARGE YOU INTEREST ON IT iNCIDENTALLY ALWAYS ARRANGE YOUR OWN INSURANCE AS EVERYBODY GETS A BIG COMMISSION i KNOW USED TO MAKE A FORTUNE OUT OF IT THE ACTUAL COST IS VERY VERY LOW

Yes PPI etc is Optional, but No One is ever told this by the ****, and I know other companies do it as well. they say you must take it or you won`t get the loan.

Right As Long As You Paid before they Terminated Hiring

how do you mean? this is the last correspondance I've had from them. Have received absolutely nothing else at all in writing since 26th of October. They were quite happy with the arrangement until the end of Jan (I made the payments over the three months after the default was served)

mBNA CHASING ME AND NEEDED WORDING FOR LETTERS TO GET COPY AGREEMENT(WHICH THEY HAVENT SENT i AM PLEASED TO SAY COS THINK THEY DONT HAVE THEM

so why are you here on the Welscum Forum, if the problem is MBNA?

And do you Plan on being here Long. I think your advice may well come in Handy!!!

do you still Work in Debt Collection?