BOS_Kicked Vs BOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all - so glad for this site. BOS have been the bain of my life for so long now and was so so glad to find out about reclaiming unfair/illegal charges. I am one of those people who have genuinely been charged £30 for being 2p over my overdraft limit to be asked "Did you know that the Direct Debit was coming off?". I have also been charged twice for XS overdraft when plenty cash was available to cover the payment. Glad/Astonished/Disappointed that there are so many people in same boat as me. I seem to be a bit weird in that i have every statement and letter that BOS have ever sent me so am currently trawling through them working out what they now owe me (+8% interest) in prep for my initial approach to them - will keep you all updated.

Why is no one claiming the contractual rate of interest???

A New Way of Looking at Interest

you might be interested in these threads, lots of people are now doing this although no ones got to the final stages yet. I'm about to file at court on monday for a small amount £114 with contractual interest at 29.8%

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D

Thanks HadEnough but that one seems to be a bit of a can of worms at the moment. I know if you word it properly at court stage you will still at least get the 8% but i'm happy to take my lot and run. I know it is not the point but there are very few/zero banks offering a return of 8% on any savings account so i'm just happy to be part of this one, however illegal my membership.

Anyways, i've a new problem now - BOS owe me £1857 in bank charges, which with 8% interest comes to £2005.56. I understand that the most you can claim at small courts in Scotland is £750 - how do i get all i'm due back? Do i put in separate claims at Small Claims for instance for charges from 2000-2002, 2003-2005, etc. Or can i do a Heather Mills and decide where to file my claim in order to get most money (i.e. England in my case).

Thanks all again