Tesco passed over debt to another dca

shell001
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Could anyone please advise on my current situation.

Tesco Personal Finance requested Newmans DCA to recover a debt on a credit card. I followed all the guidance on here, wrote all the letters and gave them all the correct specified time to respond. Not once were any of my letters acknowledged either by Newman's or Tesco. They harassed my wife twice a day for months and threatened a doorstep visit. I sent the letter on here revoking the right to enter my premises, yet this was ignored and someone visited. My wife phoned and informed them that she was phoning the police for harassment. We haven't heard from Newman since.

Everything went quiet for a couple of months, yet this morning I have received another letter from another DCA, it appears Tesco are just trying another DCA. Do I have to go through the whole process again or can I just inform them that Tesco have defaulted and that is the end of it.

Just for the record could I thank you for your fantastic guidance including the letter's, they are brilliant.

Please help my wife is at the end of her tether!

Hi,

Please say you sent all the letters recorded delivery and you printed off the delivery reports.

I would send the new DCA letter 17 from here:

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Good, report Newmans to Trading Standards and the OFT. Send the "bemused" letter to the new muppets and see what happens.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE