PPI - THe Associates/Citi Financil

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My partner and I have had serveral loans from The Associates/Citifinancial, these were one after the other, I would like to claim back the PPI as I feel we were badly ripped off. The problem I ave is that I cannot find any paperwork with the account number on it. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get it, or can I claim without it?

Thanks in Advance

Hi there. You need to send off and SAR request the template is in the stickies in the top section of the ppi forum. This should get you a copy of your current agreement however im not sure about previous ones your best waiting until someone more experienced looks in to tell you that.

Hi dottyloopy,katie3105,

Do get of an SAR request to them asap and make sure that the letter is at least registered.

PPI claims with Citi can be a bit fraught but as you last paid in 2007 they cannot try an con you off with the six year rule as they tried with me.

As an example, have just been repaid PPI & Interest by MBNA for an account going back to 1998 - and I'd cancelled in 2002.

Best of Luck,

Bosun.

Please note: I have no formal qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya

Called Citi Financial under the pretence that I needed to make sure my account was all paid off ( which it is and has been for two years or more) asked them to confirm in writing and hey presto got a letter to confirm which nicely also confirms our account number. So hopefully that will start us off!!

Finger Crossed