Godebt No Paperwork

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it started of with a random phone call saying a company wanted my new address, i wouldnt give them it because she wouldnt say what company then she said a solicitors name and then go debt.

i said i will contact godebt and see what the score is then put phone down.

i contacted go debt and they said it was for £164.64p but the person working on my case was on leave so couldnt get me any more details.

i got another phone call of one of the fellas mentioned on this site a few days later saying we could settle for £50 less if straight away i believe the debt is for a stereo i bought back in 2003 ish i had made monthly payments of £25 upto 2004 then a payment of £175(this i believe to be the final payment).

I got some advice of the national debt helpline and this site on the back off that i asked for all payments/relative companies/balances/dates/copies of original contract etc.

i currently dont have an address as ive said previously i work away and stay in a bnb so i set up a email account just for them told him i would email him got his email and sent an email saying about contact only being in email form and asking for the above documentation.

all this happened a couple of weeks before xmas and now im unsure of what to do ive had no reply.

I am concerned as to what there next action willl be they managed to find my phone number after 5 years and about 5 changes i wasn't running i still had the same job until april and i moved house quite alot as i was in the forces.

i dont want any come back to the people who are getting my mail for me at my care of address

aug 04 i paid directly from my bank account £175.93p i am pretty sure that was what was left of the credit payments and thats why i paid it in full i was only paying £25 per month previously I think you are right about the end date i just dont want no bother turning up at my care off address