Notice of assignation

pubman1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have received a couple of letters for debts that are being chased by debt collection agencies. I have a number of creditors and have been dealing with them for some time so this in itself does not concern me. However these two particular accounts have been passed to new collection agencies and they have both sent notices of assignation along with their letters introducing themselves. Should the DCA be sending this on their own paper or should the notice come from the original creditor??

Thanks,

Pubman1

Hi,

I have received a couple of letters for debts that are being chased by debt collection agencies. I have a number of creditors and have been dealing with them for some time so this in itself does not concern me. However these two particular accounts have been passed to new collection agencies and they have both sent notices of assignation along with their letters introducing themselves. Should the DCA be sending this on their own paper or should the notice come from the original creditor??

Thanks,

Pubman1

i bet they are not really assigned, ie registered as assigned. Lots of Companies play this game . I never seen one registered yet. They all lie,

its a bit like this i send my Building society Notice that i have assigned my Mortgage to "Bob Smith". Is it really assigned just because i have sent my B/Soc a Notice of assignation ? no i dont think so.

you might want to send them this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/240705-being-bothered-debt-collectors.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

i bet they are not really assigned, ie registered as assigned. Lots of Companies play this game . I never seen one registered yet. They all lie,

I'm a bit confused when you say "registered". An assignment does not need to be "registered" anywhere.

its a bit like this i send my Building society Notice that i have assigned my Mortgage to "Bob Smith". Is it really assigned just because i have sent my B/Soc a Notice of assignation ? no i dont think so.

No, it's different because the contract will specifically state that you may not assign the contract but the creditor may do so

Are you sure you mean 'assignation'? Furtive meetings with your lover don't seem to be appropriate here ...:)

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)