Welcome moved the goalposts

slimblondeuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that beyondhope, the words 'cacking myself don't even come into it! :eek:

It Seems That Moral Amongst The Troops Is Pretty Low Today???:-(

I Too Can Not Give Any Direct Advice Of How To Treat This Letter, Or What To Do In Reply. :| Postggj And Others Will Deal With That, More than Successfully I`m Sure.

I Am Also Sure That, You Have Looked Around This Forum? Therefore You Will Know (if my understanding is correct) That " With Out Prejudice" Means This Letter Can Not Be Used In Court, With Out The Say So Of Both Parties. :)

What Is The Point Of Producing A letter Like That And Then Sticking " With Out Prejudice " On The Top? In My Opinion It Is A Frightener (and it`s working). It Has Been Sent To Elicit A Reaction From You!!!:-x

So Settle Down. Don`t Let It Worry You???:-x Postggj Or One Of The Other " Illuminati " Will Be Along With The Correct Information Very Soon.

It Is The Week End After All! And While We All Worry About Our Little Problems, Post Has The Lot Of Us To Worry About!!! He as To Collect His thoughts sometime? :cool:

Cheers, MARK:cool::cool:;)

I believe the same on the term 'without prejudice' hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will see this soon :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Thank you so much for all your support, I do hope that you all and postggj didnt think I was pressuring him (like he would take any notice lol!)I do wonder though if i will still get a visit from one of their monkeys trying to repo the car, looking at other threads, do i put up a fight and call the police?..............xxxxxx:confused: Really sorry people to be a pain, I can normally sort things out myself but I am flummoxed. Sorry

I think whether you call the police is your decision really some people hand the keys over and then fight and others refuse to hand keys over and call the police. Sorry im not much help Post will be back with his letter soon Im sure in the meantime try not to worry too much and if in doubt dont open the door ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

sorry i cant help you,and my tale is different.(welcome secured loan),but let me assure you, i have every faith in poste and the other caggers advice on this site. keep your chin up, welcome are bully boys pure and simple, who will try and kick you when your down, but when faced with people who kick back(poste and caggers), they run for the hills.stand firm and it with all get sorted, good luck with the ****, will keep fingers crossed for you x

Slimblonde i told you it wouldnt be long until i had one too mine came this morn ;) POST if you get 5mins can you take a look ive posted the so called DN up ;)

Thank you for all your words of encouragement, I know I'm in great hands with post, it was a natural knee jerk reaction to get worried about the 'termination' letter, and as mark rightly said i understand that without predjudice means bugger all but was still worried, i am now reassured, i wont write anything else as i know post(the sweetheart that he is) is helping other folks and I have to be patient. Sorry everyone

Totally understandable! Its made me itchy to do something now too ;) Best of luck will be awaiting post's letter to see what I can steal :D

OMG the came and tried to repo the car today, i asked him if he had a court order he said no, i said well you aint getting the car, he said you oly need court order for paying 1/3, i was like, no your not, this went on for a few minutes and i was refusing to give him the car. Anyway hs says hes going to big eldest daughter up from work at this point 'monkey jumps into the car, and says and i quote 2as soon as i have touched this car this belongs to me..i was like yeah fnar fnar...get out...he wouldn't, he then said he was going to ring the police so i told him go ahead.......the upshot was that this monkey was trying to tell the police that i was stealing the car (i told them all about the letters and agreements) then tried to tell Mrs P.C that this was theft, which she didnt take too kindly too. He kept banging on and said he could take my car to the pound and that i could sort it out with welscum, whivh i declined as i saw, an auction site at the bottom of his 'forms', the police looked at these forms and again asked if he had a court order which he replied no, police sed he needed one, he argued the toss with the p.c and was this much away from being lifted said i was a civil case and the police agreed and said if they touch my car, hes in for it BIG STYLE,they couldn't have been more helpful, they advised me to put the car on the drive and padlock the gates, and said he could only come back if he had a court order, don't know if thats going to happen, I feel a small victory anyway and to see his smug g]face falling as the police turned against him was classic. xxxxxx

Pleased to hear you had the backing of the law :D it appears it depends on the officer attending on whether you are supported in these circumstances or not :mad:

Pleased to hear you had the backing of the law :D it appears it depends on the officer attending on whether you are supported in these circumstances or not :mad:

I Second what Beyondhope says. A few weeks ago how would you have handled yourself in this situation? Brilliant result as far as I`m concerned, well done.:cool:

And a well done to the coppers as well:D

Who phoned Police. You Or the Threat Monkey?

Edited by mark1arby
addition

Im following with much interest as I have a feeling Monkeys will be visiting me soon....why oh why dont I have a drive :mad:

Mark, a few weeks ago before havin the the joy of stumbln on this site I would have rolled over and died and given the monkey the car, but armed with information that everybody an what I gleaned from he other threads I was fully armed with my info, monkey phoned the police and i dont know athe said but two cars came blues and twos down my street. He got so angry with one of them he demanded his name, which p.c gave quite wilingly, he then asked why whe tis happened a cpl of month ago to someone else did police say it was ok, p,c said not my case thatwas ten this inow. Also beyondhope, police said i should hide the car till the case had been disputed, he asked if i could put iin my garage but is choka block wit non garagey things, so thts the only help i could give you. :)

Thanks slim I dont have access to a drive either :( It'll be ok because im sure they would be breaching data protection if they speak to me about it and they wont be taking it without keys because there is no way they will get it out onto a lorry from between 2 parked cars ;)

Well, all quiet on the home front, i still feel as if i'm looking over my shoulder, and parking in the drive is a nightmare (i am a woman after all lol) and having to padlock the gates! I wonder if post has had any time to do the letter....heres hoping :-D

All quiet here too slimblonde which im not liking at all :lol: this will bump for you :)