• Tweets

• There are 10 pages, and the other 9 are standard. E.g. ask me whether plea or not, my information etc. I would like to send another begging letter, but there’s no email address of the prosecutor.😭
    • correct thats all they are duty bound to supply. what else were you expecting it to provide? dx    
    • you seriously need to read up here then you'd know these answers. and TBH you are panicking about a nothing burger. the process they must follow is: send a letter of claim. ASK northants bulk to raise a court claim. IF IF IF you lose and a judgement CCJ is granted, THEN they have 6yrs to enforce said judgement, but ofcourse this is a debt regulated by the consumer credit act so there is NO right of forced entry even if they do return to court within 6yrs from judgement and again ASK the court to send bailiffs out. as for statute barring, the 6yrs SB starts ticking from the issuance date of the default notice+14 days or from the date of YOUR last payment/use of the credit...whichever is the LATER. the issuance of a court claim (regardless to if it progresses anywhere) stops the SB clock.
    • sorry but we need the full n244, their witness statement and ALL exhibits to one mass PDF please to properly advise. we do not need statements or blank forms or info leaflets. if Kearns have sent you their N180 then.... https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/347310-legal-n180-directions-questionnaire-small-claims-track/#comment-5088148 3 copies yes to mediation (unless you filed our Statute Barred Defence OR this is a claim for a Private Parking Ticket) 1 wit you Suitability for determination without a hearing? no (that the issues are so complex they need to be argued orally') the rest is obv 1 to the court 1 to their sols (omit phone/sig/email) if no sols send to claimant 1 for your file ................. if they've sent an N181 please advise here. dx      
    • you dont have to await the 50% time to come, she could VT today and you hand the car back and then only have the remaining sum to the 50% mark to pay going fwd. just stopping paying is not really a worthy way forward, as if if if they were to goto court and attain a return of goods order, then she would be liable to hand the car back and have to pay the full sum on the agreement, just like if she were to let them just repo the car now, under Voluntary Termination, both of which you need to avoid...so do a VT ASAP. if she wants to keep the car, then do a time order. as for advice on other sites, which you should not be refering too anyway, use CAG, they always fall toward finance co's getting their maximum buck.  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Welscum Finance

being conned
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What Makes YouThink Any of US Would Give Up On You???;)

If You Don`t Give Up On US then We Will NOT give Up On YOU!!!

If YOU Don`t Give Up We Won`t Either!!! LOL.

Edited by mark1arby
additional info

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Post 7 all wf haters!

Been in hospital then convalescence, but back now.

Will post info wf sent me via FOS on site.

Have meeting qith solicitor, have already spoken to trading standards, who have seen douments and say that it doesn't look like my signature. Told him it isn't.

Need your help on this one Post on best way to go forward.

• 2 weeks later...

POSTGGI

Many apologies for not getting back to you re paperwork, you are always in demand anyway for your time and information.

Hi Post, see you have been very busy over the last 2 weeks with others.

Now I'm over my recent ailment! am able to get back on the hunt of WF.

Having visited a solicitor about signatures, secured loan bit ect, went armed with information that you have stated on forum, no need really he follows your feedback to other and is impressed.

He like a lot of other is well aware of wf and has stated that their days are well and truely numbered as you said.

He has found a 'flaw' in the signatures on a document, Can you tell me if a secured loan can be applied without getting permission from the mortgage company pls???? Can a charge be put on at the registry office when ever

they feel like it??

I haven't paid them for a while and they haven't got contact me over the last 6 months, should I start paying them again?

Just a mention to all who go to FOS the adjudicator at FOS must be in love with a wf drone as she is 100% on their side and have stated that she believes what they written over the year and not me or trading standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Even though it has been verfied by the lady at TS.

Thanks for reading this.

• 1 month later...
Sorry beingconned I got carried away last night watching Sport Relief. I will catch up later Today. I suspect you will be sorted by others long before I get to you though. ;)

Cheers, MARK

There is a web site you can contact, you may know of it it's

The Access to Justice Foundation WC1A 9AN.

Might be of benefit to some.

Hope you enjoyed sports relief, Good wasn't it?. Might be female but am a rugby + football fan, London team not Chelsea and definately NOT Tottenham!. Support green Army brigade too.

There is a web site you can contact, you may know of it it's

The Access to Justice Foundation WC1A 9AN.

Might be of benefit to some.

Hope you enjoyed sports relief, Good wasn't it?. Might be female but am a rugby + football fan, London team not Chelsea and definately NOT Tottenham!. Support green Army brigade too.

Never heard of them. Can`t find out what type of cases they take on. Does anybody know, or has anybody used them? Could be useful.

A lot of good stuff on Sport Relief. I quite enjoyed it. A lot of sad bits as well. Shouldn`t be happening in this day and age, should it?

I`m listening to the Greens game now. 1 each at half time ( come on you Greens). We NEED this one!!!:-o

So you support the Gooners I take it? On ESPN later!!! 6 nil to West Ham I hope!!! lol :p

So beingconned where are you at now? Seems post was helping at one time. Have you done any of the things he asked you to do? Is there anything else we need to be aware of from the **** or FOS etc.?

Cheers, MARK

Never heard of them. Can`t find out what type of cases they take on. Does anybody know, or has anybody used them? Could be useful.

A lot of good stuff on Sport Relief. I quite enjoyed it. A lot of sad bits as well. Shouldn`t be happening in this day and age, should it?

I`m listening to the Greens game now. 1 each at half time ( come on you Greens). We NEED this one!!!:-o

So you support the Gooners I take it? On ESPN later!!! 6 nil to West Ham I hope!!! lol :p

So beingconned where are you at now? Seems post was helping at one time. Have you done any of the things he asked you to do? Is there anything else we need to be aware of from the **** or FOS etc.?

Cheers, MARK

Hello Mark Will Speak to u after match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The The Access to Justice Foundation is a charity that helps all people who are on any type of benefits. They are very sympathetic for people who have been unjustly penalised. Lets face it Welscum come out tops.

By the way love your replies Bailiff2. God some people who the hell do they think they are. Full of their own improtance and full of (leave it to you)

Hows the greens doing? O by the way, Devonshire dumpling, can understan some of your dialect!!!!!!!:oops:

The Access to Justice Foundation is this the one u mean??

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hi Beyoundhope,

Yes I was told that this charity does help the 'needy',.

Know anything about it??

I dont I just googled from your post hehe

All I can find is that is says looks at cases that arent looked at by legal aid etc and they wont touch anything they think services such as legal aid should fund.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I dont I just googled from your post hehe

All I can find is that is says looks at cases that arent looked at by legal aid etc and they wont touch anything they think services such as legal aid should fund.

Your right, but when I spoke to my solicitor she said that LA couldn't fund a particular service I need and to go to these people.

I will be ringing them monday; will let you all outcome then

good luck being conned let me know how you get on :)

Your right, but when I spoke to my solicitor she said that LA couldn't fund a particular service I need and to go to these people.

I will be ringing them monday; will let you all outcome then

If it costs nothing and the advice is good, that`s the way to go!

Good Luck!!!;) Don`t forget to let us know how it goes!!!:)

cheers, MARK

good luck being conned hope something of use comes from it :)