CCJ and Default for same account!

threeamp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Like i said, i think they are just a different desk at NR. Hasnt stopped sending me a letter demanding i pay in full though.... What can i do in return?

And the lord said "come forth and i shall grant you eternal life" I came fifth and got a toaster!!!:D

Anyone! I am first of all seeking a letter stating the default and its issues and then i want to bring up the breach of judgement on their part x2 and whats in store for them. In addition to complaining to the county court about their behaviour and to OFT do i have any case to bring in the civil courts on this as harrassment and if so how do i start the ball rolling?? They have sent me a letter saying they were wrong to send out the demands and i have all of the letters they have sent me and a copy of the original judgement.......

And the lord said "come forth and i shall grant you eternal life" I came fifth and got a toaster!!!:D

Morning,

I don't think there is such a letter as the circumstances in each case will differ so no standard letter.

If you take them to court for breaching the court order, I think this will cost you with no guarantee of judgement in your favour. You will need to weigh up the pros and cons before going that route.

In the meantime, I would make a formal complaint to NR detailing your complaint.

Chasing a debt that has a court order on it

Chasing you when you are paying regularly and on time

Ignoring the courts instruction not to contact you

I wouldn't ask for compensation but I would put " To prevent this matter being referred to the authorities I request you to desist from these activities and offer a gesture of goodwill"

best I can offer, sorry

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Fox, funny you should mention that.. I went to the courts and asked them straight out about what to do.. The advice i got went very similar to yours, i.e. contact them and give them the full story of their errors.

I am currently in contact with NR's Litigation team who are now telling this pennine mob to hand the whole thing back to them. I am going to make a reasonable offer to NR to settle the whole matter now and see where i go from there.

The court did say if i put my complaint in writing with copies of the letters and got it to them by weekend it would go before one of their judges on Monday (service or what?). I intend to make NR aware of this also and even encourage them to ask the court the same question!!

One last thing to remember is they have admitted in writing their mistakes and despite saying it wouldnt happen again they did it again!!!

Info for Postggj, Pennine are a different organisation... they purchased my account at the end of July last year!!!!!

Hi Fox, Well i tried my best to be nice to them and they turned my offer down flat without even an attempt to negotiate... So its write to the court time to complain about their behaviour not actually take them to court. Can anybody give me an idea of what is the best way to set out my complaint to the court. I was thinking:-

To whom it may concern,

Case no xxxxxxxxxxx

It is unfortunate that i feel i now have to bring this to the attention of the court but in respect of the above numbered judgement Threeamp vs NR the judgement stated that the installment figure was fixed and that claimant was to have no further contact with the defendant. It seems NR have chosen to ignore second part of the judgement and have opted to send me demands for full payment. After the first breach of the court order i contacted NR by phone and explained where they went wrong only to be told it was my fault for not paying my debts, this sparked an immediate complaint in writing. I was assured this would not happen again and accepted their apology assuming, wrongly, they would this time keep to the order. Apparently that was wrong of me as in november i received yet another demand for full payment! I contacted them once more to explain what they had done wrong to met with a similar attitude to the first call. Enclosed are copies of correspondence i have received from NR since the judgement and the subsequent complaints i have raised. As you will see from my letters i have tried to reach a resolution with them all to no avail. Could i now ask that the court intervene on my behalf and explain to NR why their behaviour is unacceptable.

Faithfully

Threeamp

Thoughts please?