Endowment miss selling

nogard23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

is this endownment on a mortgage ? I believe there was a deadline date 4 claims

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

so what was the result of that claim ? To be honest i think because of the timescale passed u will ae hitting your head against a lot of brickwalls and i would think many insurance co will no longer have docs

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I had 2 endowments,one of which was a top up. I have been sucessful in claiming on the top up and the claim for the main endowment is on going but the various companys involved are only supplying me with limited documents which is why i need to use a subject data access request to obtain all the documentation they hold as they appear to be with withholding a great deal.

Oh right in that case just use the bank sar and just edit to suit your needs.

PF

• 2 weeks later...

I heard an article on the radio news 4 plus weeks ago about a female who had complained to her insurance company about being miss sold her morgage endownment policy ,anyhow the insurance company paid her the short fall. Anybody else here it or know anything about it ,i have been unable to get my short fall because unable to find person who sold me the policy and insurance company say they are not responsible .Suggestion anybody .

• 4 weeks later...

Here you go all this explains most.

http://www.moneymadeclear.fsa.gov.uk/pdfs/endowment_complaints.pdf

PF

Your Welcome

PF