problems with 3 mobile broadband

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, last year Sept i took out a contract with 3 for 12 months for mobile broadband. I added insurance to my contract at £3.50 a month so the over all cost a month was £20.50, in Nov last year just two months after having my modem, i dropped my laptop & it bent, so i contacted 3 informing them that i needed to claim on my insurance for a new modem.They sent out a claim form & disconnected my sim & service,& stated it would resume once i paid £15.00 for the new modem on my insurance claim, i filled it in & sent it back,after not hearing anything from they for about three weeks, i rang them to enquire about the process with my claim,i was told they hadn't received my form,so i filled in yet another form & sent it them. After waiting a few weeks for a respond from them i made several phone calls only for them to keep saying i haven't sent the form & being passed from pillow to post & the advisor keep repeating him self. Basically i've remained to be fobbed off, whilst they have continued to take money out my account for a service i haven't been getting, in april this year,i decided to cancel my insurance for my modem, they never resolved my issue or re connected me even though i had to continue paying the £15.99 a month. I find it unfair & want to know if there is anything i can do to re claim anything, surely, it's not acceptable. I'd appreciate any feed back thanks.

I've gone into a few different 3 shops, explained my situation. They basically put the blame on a different department, i actually went to a 3 shop in birmingham, they called up their customer service department on my behalf & was put through to the insurance department, who said they'd fax through a new claim form through, i waited in the shop a few hours only to be told to come back the following day in which up on doing so, was told they can't receive fax's. I can't believe i've paid a whole year for absolutely nothing, cause my sim was disconnected when i made the first telephone call to them back in nov 08. It's no use trying to tell them about it,i just get passed to & forth the same two departments.

I ended my contract when it was up for renewal this year sept, so i'm no longer with them. I'd just like to know if there's any possibility of me getting any of my payments refunded, seeing as i only was able to use the service for a period of two months before all my hassle with 3 begun. 10 months for no service