Snoopers

mashmallow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Friends,

I have noticed on quite a few occasions that there has been a car sitting the opposide of my house yesterday and the day before, this also happened last year on a few occasions different cars, different people, they sit there for about 45 min to 1 hour and dont make eye contact, until someone in the house lets them know they are being watched and then they drive off. Do dompanies chasing debts behave like this or could they be tracing agents, what can I do about this.

Any comments would help please

Regards,

Mashmallow

Thanks Cerb,

I don't think they are from the DWP we all work and not claiming only my son who is on sickness benefit but not up to any wrong doing. They seem to do it now and again and then back off for a couple of months. Can debt management companies carry on like this.

Regards,

Mashmallow

Doesnt sound like DCA behaviour... if they are tracing you then as Cerber has already stated they would just confirm the occupancy and then drive off... if its to collect or intimidate then they would at least knock on the door and let you know they are there and hope to embarrass you in front of your neighbours.

Possible police operation in the area... just because they move when you spot them doesnt mean they are watching your house, could be a neighbours possible?

Get their numberplate and report it to the police sounds like good advice to me.

S.

Thanks for your advise it makes me paranoid, I don't think police would sit in a mini one day and a fiesta next day would they?

Sorry to go on.

Mashmallow

Well if its police they will tend to blend in with the vehicles around but its normally bigger cars. Take the plate numbers down if it continues and pop them down the cop shop.

Just state they look like they are casing the neighbourhood.

S.