Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4817 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Serious??? They're off their bloody rocker!! Best of luck for tomorrow, hope you get a decent judge :)

Try not to worry too much, if all else fails you'll just have to start from scratch, hey ho :rolleyes:

Keep us posted x

I dont really class a 'we have tried to contact you' letter as trying to contact?? :rolleyes:

Thanks hun, guess its all down to the DJ!

Im trying not to tbh im not worried about having it struck out it can always be resubmitted what i am worried about is being stuck with their costs :mad: I have a shiny new fee remission letter so bring on resubmitting if thats the case ;) It aint over til I say its over ;)

I certainly will hun xx

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all the best for tomorrow

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Good Luck Beyond......fingers crossed it goes ok for you.:)

xxxxxx

Thanks hun hope all ok with u xx

Good Luck for today Beyondhope. Ive had dealings with Welcome Finance in the past would be good to see them loose.Have sat here reading all the posts for last three hours, boy i know what youve gone through. Biggest bunch of T---ers out!

Good Luck for today Beyondhope. Ive had dealings with Welcome Finance in the past would be good to see them loose.Have sat here reading all the posts for last three hours, boy i know what youve gone through. Biggest bunch of T---ers out!

Thanks lil

good luck today beyond i hope they get whats coming to them.

Thanks Linda unfortunately its not win or lose today just whether the claim gets struck out on their ridiculous reasons

hi bee "just a quick one"

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The woman who persists through the bad luck -- who keeps right on going -- is the woman who is there when the good luck comes -- and is ready to receive it.

you deserve it m8

cab

hi bee "just a quick one"

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The woman who persists through the bad luck -- who keeps right on going -- is the woman who is there when the good luck comes -- and is ready to receive it.

you deserve it m8

cab

Bless ya cab thank you :) 1hr and 20mins til decision time :-| will update soon as we are back x

Well we are back.....

They sent representation.....the judge was gutted for us......he cut the £1500 costs for us and let us resubmit within 7 days.....they are apparently defending this all the way and referring to the 'insignifanct default notice' in their defence....

Both the judge and their representation recommended seeking legal advice...

Brilliant news!! Excellent!!! :D

Im glad you think so :lol:

Do you not??? :confused:

Well its certainly not worst case scenerio is it ;)

That's more like it! This is almost an exact replica of my case :D

Did you get to see your ridiculous list of costs they were going for?

Did you get to see your ridiculous list of costs they were going for?

Absolutely! It was brilliant! Gonna use it as a template for my own costs ha ha!! :lol:

It's made me so happy that if I do win by default then they'll have to pay their own costs of the best part of 2K on top of what they have to pay me!! :lol:

Absolutely! It was brilliant! Gonna use it as a template for my own costs ha ha!! :lol:

It's made me so happy that if I do win by default then they'll have to pay their own costs of the best part of 2K on top of what they have to pay me!! :lol:

Mines quite disappointing in the respect that its boring :lol:

and WTF is an "insignificant" default notice??? :lol:

I take it to mean a non compliant one ;)

Well we are back.....

They sent representation.....the judge was gutted for us......he cut the £1500 costs for us and let us resubmit within 7 days.....they are apparently defending this all the way and referring to the 'insignifanct default notice' in their defence....

Both the judge and their representation recommended seeking legal advice...

he cut the £1500 costs for us:D

let us resubmit within 7 days:D

they are apparently defending this all the way:rolleyes:

referring to the 'insignifanct default notice' in their defence:oops:

that is a defo "one nil" 2 u.

i bet they are even more gutted:p

ps (could you ladies please PM me your email addy's)

cab

he cut the £1500 costs for us:D

let us resubmit within 7 days:D

they are apparently defending this all the way:rolleyes:

referring to the 'insignifanct default notice' in their defence:oops:

that is a defo "one nil" 2 u.

i bet they are even more gutted:p

ps (could you ladies please PM me your email addy's)

cab

Will PM you now hun

Just back from court - consider the claim resubmitted ;)