HP p6203uk PC and monitor pack offer -CORDLESS mouse and keyboard

trixy33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone ordered HP p6203uk PC and monitor pack with CORDLESS keyboard and mouse from their website but got them wired? Or maybe someone has been luckier than me and got them cordless?

Please let me know because the offer with the description of the pack has expired and been removed from the website and the receipt I got itemises only the PC and the monitor so I cannot prove anything now :(

Please, help.

Guest Old_andrew2018

I am sure that posters have mentioned an internet archive service, with luck someone who is more experienced can advise on how to check out PC Worlds web pages.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Old Andrew :) Thanks to your tip, I actually managed to retrieve the last session of the website advert from my comp archive, sent it to PC World and have just received the wireless keyboard and mouse. The only thing is the bad taste in my mouth after having to prove I did not lie or try to demand something I didn't pay for.

I recently bought this package too and again I did not receive the wireless keyboard and mouse. In all honestly though, I wasn't bothered as I already had one so I didn't make a fuss about that. HOWEVER, the descripton also says that the PC comes with a TV Tuner card (allowing you to watch TV on your computer) but it DOES NOT. This is another mistake made by PC World which they admitted to. They refused to send me an internal card as they said it would void the warranty (fair comment) but they did provide me with a USB one.

Here's the description which is STILL on the website under the "view full product information", despite them saying they would make sure it was changed (Usual fob off though I guess).

The HP Pavilion P6203UK Desktop PC has included 6 USB ports. For entertainment there is an integrated DVD Rewriter and TV tuner, while the wireless keyboard and mouse allows a neat and tidy desktop with no trailing cables

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0360004560.1257670125@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdeadeikjhmfhlcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=921749&category_oid=#productInformationSection

Thank you Old Andrew :) Thanks to your tip, I actually managed to retrieve the last session of the website advert from my comp archive, sent it to PC World and have just received the wireless keyboard and mouse. The only thing is the bad taste in my mouth after having to prove I did not lie or try to demand something I didn't pay for.

On any future internet purchases trixy, take a screenshot of the page and then you will be sure you have the relevent information to challenge them with if required.

On any future internet purchases trixy, take a screenshot of the page and then you will be sure you have the relevent information to challenge them with if required.

I certainly will - learnt my lesson

I recently bought this package too and again I did not receive the wireless keyboard and mouse. In all honestly though, I wasn't bothered as I already had one so I didn't make a fuss about that. HOWEVER, the descripton also says that the PC comes with a TV Tuner card (allowing you to watch TV on your computer) but it DOES NOT. This is another mistake made by PC World which they admitted to. They refused to send me an internal card as they said it would void the warranty (fair comment) but they did provide me with a USB one.

Here's the description which is STILL on the website under the "view full product information", despite them saying they would make sure it was changed (Usual fob off though I guess).

The HP Pavilion P6203UK Desktop PC has included 6 USB ports. For entertainment there is an integrated DVD Rewriter and TV tuner, while the wireless keyboard and mouse allows a neat and tidy desktop with no trailing cables

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0360004560.1257670125@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdeadeikjhmfhlcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=921749&category_oid=#productInformationSection

You're right! I haven't noticed that as I do not watch TV so in my case that was the thing I wasn't bothered about. But again, another unfair practice, or maybe the staff managing the online services are just too lazy to read ALL the descriptions they put on the websites so as they do NOT contradict one another? Or maybe they think the customers are just stupid and won't see the difference? Anyway, all in all I will not buy anything from PCW again.Their loss.

P.S. I have just emailed them about the TV tuner. Thank you Skitchen.

Edited by trixy33

• 4 weeks later...