Tessa Portfolio

Tigi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok now what guys kinda stuffed well and truely tried everything to reason with these guys now its getting to me:

was chased by fenton cooper for full repayment of 18k even though since 2005 i have been paying rockwell an agreed 10 a month on each loan and credit card totaling 20 a month.

fenton cooper started threatening me with my house with a charging order on my property, even though its shared ownership

I offered them 65 a month and asked for proof of CCA agreement, I have also sent them income and expenditure which shows I only have 75 a month left so 65 is all i could afford. I have also sent them the dispute letter as they have failed to comply with my request for details of CCA and all documentation, they still havent sent me full statement and are ignoring all requests for this.

They wrote to me today with the following options and they will leave me alone

pay up 11,500 by end of november

pay 250 a month

pay 65 a month as ive stated all I can afford and volunteraly put a charge on my property

Since this I had arranged to find a way to pay the 11,500 but that has just fallen through because they have no logged a file on my equifax as default not showing any payments made since 2005, I orginally defaulted because I was out of work in 2004 for a long period of time, wasnt very well and the fact I was going through divorce I have tried everything to reason with these people but they arent listening nor are they accepting my payments, nor the fact that the 970 that ive already paid has been acknowledged, im really worried that they are going to get an interim order on the property stating that ive defaulted as thats what they have logged on my equifax saying i havent paid since the loan began in 2004.

Help please

OK they want to play hard ball, did you send a proper cca request for these?

if not then send one for each credit card / loan account

send it recorded do not sign it and inlcue £1 postal rder.

if you have already sent one and they have failed to provide the agreement then send the account in dispute letter and stop paying them.

have fentons obtained a ccj on the debt, because if not a charging order on your property is a long long way off

do as pgh advises send proper cca request, also remember it is up to you what you can afford to pay, no court would make you pay 65 quid when your disposable income is only 75

nope fentons havent got a ccj on the debt but I do have a ccj to barclays which im paying and a agreement with link financial, I have gone down the root of getting dmp but they are saying that I have to treat everyone the same and ive nearly paid the other two off and if i start to rock the boat so the speak I will have them back on my butt too. I havent stopped paying as want court to see that im not backing out of paying dont want to give them amunition so to speak in order to file a default. However they have stated on equifax ive never made payment which is lies is this legal?

Yep done both of them, been to OFT and Financial Ombusman but both have to wait 8 weeks before being allowed to take action on the matter and I think in that time Fenton are screwing me over. Everyone ive spoken too seems to want to take my partners money and assets to recover the debt, even though the debt is just mine from previous marriage and was never secured on the property

just my name, plus having to move to rented cos we can no longer stay where we are so hence why we want no charging order on it cos it needs to go especially being part shared ownership with housing association.

at the moment they are saying they know they house is worth 140k but thats only showing on my equifax which is where they got the information from as they confirmed that, but it doesnt show its shared ownership and thats the price I paid before the ecconomy crashed, its not worth that now, only 120k and housing association own 25% of it, there are are already 3 charges in the property, the bank, mine and housing association