Bad Letter Day

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so here I was, not expecting any letters today but wait whats that on the mat ?. Two shiny new letters for moi !

I hurridely openeed them, oh joy..a letter from TVLA telling me I'm going to be refered to the Enforcement Division (they sound tough :() and one from a DCA on behalf on Paypal...Why didnt Royal mail just lose these !

I didn't get any mail today, not really expecting any!

When I move though I expect I will have to 'inform my creditors' of the move. They will all know as soon as I register the change of address with my bank, that is how the letters started coming after the repossession.

I think I will have a thread up 'Who will be the first DCA to try to chase an unenforceable alleged debt at my old address...." and give the winner a special surprise phone call!

When I move though I expect I will have to 'inform my creditors' of the move. They will all know as soon as I register the change of address with my bank, that is how the letters started coming after the repossession

Informing your creditors is one thing, but I doubt very much, if any, information will be passed around by merely informing your Bank.

You may well be spot on, and I've just experienced lazy Bankers (good), but I have had nothing 'find me' by changing address with the Bank...and that's 4 times in as many years. Apply for a credit report and viola, yep...they are all informed by the CRA.

Maybe Banks do and I've just been 'lucky' but it never happens!! Personally think they are too god damn lazy and hunting for money to care (since any reporting might not be beneficial to a certain Bank - what with saving a nickel by doing nothing). Would that be surprising given the lenghts these charlatans will go to for profit?

In fact I have a very offset-able (!) account with Barclays, hence redirection of funds, but in the years it took me to work out it was possible...nothing occured and probably through assignment.

I just don't think Banks are that switched on like that, in my experience at least....and there is rather too much of that. :|

We got mail today too.....a bill from Barclaycard showing no stopping of interest despite accepting reduced payments :(

YHm..Maybe angry posties just delivered the bad letters, all the nice one containing free chocolate vouchers are in the 30/60 million letters backlog :)

Andy

I got a postcard on Thursday saying they had a letter for me which hadn't got a stamp on it so I had to pay £1.30 (£1 handling 30p postage. :rolleyes:) to get it. As my office was on strike it meant I couldn't get it posted and had to collect it myself..

When I got to the sorting office yesterday, the cleaners were in charge so I asked to see the letter before shelling out £1.30 for collecting my mail.. turns out it was from Lloyds so I told them to keep it and put my money back in my purse.. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"