Omg

completelyfedup
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry back again. Welcome are doing my head in!!! I cant beleive this company is still open. Well after being told I couldnt v.t my car, then i could v.t., my car and several phonecalls, and visits to citizens avdvice. I had received my v.t. figures from Welcome, very confused so citizens advice wrote to them, I visited citizens advice again and they said my choice. I decided to go ahed with the termination. Phoned the v.t dept and was told that it had been cancelled??? wtf. I phoned the usual depts compliance etc and was told no its still open. Anyway local office called answered without looking a t phone as been trying to avoid them, and lady says they were looking at old original letter i sent them. Then yesterday received a letter from the vehicle recovery people and today another v.t letter with figures ojn which are completely different by a few thousan to the first one sent. What is going on!!! Talk about nightmare. I just want rid. Husband told me to just let them take the car. Now I am becoming more suspicious nad want to hold out, but not sure iI want to continue with phonecalls etc anymore. Talk about a hash up. When will they disappear for ever??

Oh dear the more I read about Welcome the more silly i feel for taking a loan with them, mine is currently with the FOS as I have had enough of speaking to them on their non recorded mobile phone lines and the bullying tactics they use, unlucky for them they get more than they can give and I am hoping for something positive to come out of my complaint, I would rather pay my debt to someone else than them as they know nothing about customer service and never get anything right. I have tried getting in touch with Cattles and even wrote letters and emails to them but no-one responds, for anyone having issues i would go straight to the FOS as the more complaints they get about this company hopefully something then will get done as they do not deserve to have a business.

FOR ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF GETTING A LOAN WITH THEM DONT AS YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Oh dear the more I read about Welcome the more silly i feel for taking a loan with them, mine is currently with the FOS as I have had enough of speaking to them on their non recorded mobile phone lines and the bullying tactics they use, unlucky for them they get more than they can give and I am hoping for something positive to come out of my complaint, I would rather pay my debt to someone else than them as they know nothing about customer service and never get anything right. I have tried getting in touch with Cattles and even wrote letters and emails to them but no-one responds, for anyone having issues i would go straight to the FOS as the more complaints they get about this company hopefully something then will get done as they do not deserve to have a business.

FOR ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF GETTING A LOAN WITH THEM DONT AS YOU WILL REGRET IT.

You cant is my understanding welcome are not lending, another sign of the mess they are in

have you any contact details for Cattles

essexboy

To be honest Cattles are not interested and neither are Welcome I have had back 4 Final response's and they try to get round everything, I would go straight to the FOS with any documents you have and let them investigate into for you but it will take some time.

I really hope this company does go under, how much longer can they really go?

and.... It gets even better, whilst out today recovery people turned up to caollect car. I am going to ring head office mon. to let them know that i have not yet agreed to the new 'made up' figures they sent me. This company just gets worse and worse.

Citizens advice are still waiting for response 3 weeks afer asking for a copy of my agreement.. need i say anymore

Just wanted to know if Welcome are allowed to call out of hours. I havve missed about 4 house calls and at least 3 mobile phone calls all after 5pm last call was about half an hour ago!!! Welcome have still not responded to letter from citizens advice so they have sent it further. I am so stuck on what to do. I wanted to v.t the car but with all the hassle I dont know wether I should continue with this or wait until citizens advice get back.

I just want to say goodbye welcome.