Advice required plz for court claim.

spookey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MKB thank you sooooo much, lol I know owe you and Gez a meal if I get this sorted! I didn't reply straight away as took your advice and filled out the form then drove to the court and got it in, didnt really do a neat job but did answers as your thread and reply so am just waiting again now. I am so swamped under that its much easier to hide away but I realised you can't do that because in the long run it will break me if I ignore it.

How is your case going? If I remember your a month ahead of me so hope you have good news? Will p.m you and thanks again. :-)

MKB thank you sooooo much, lol I know owe you and Gez a meal if I get this sorted!

Course you don't but you DO owe it to yourself to get BH's ar**s kicked whether in a court or not.

I know you've not been able to think too much about this but you WILL get through it with CAG so pleeeease don't give in to their demands cos you do have a case & you can win. Stop jumping to their demands & take your cue from tried & tested legal challenges :D

PS Thanks for the rep x

Edited by mkb

I know what your saying.... but I,m dealing with this secretly and would be alone if it wasnt for this site! My hand writing was awful on the form and then I printed attached pages :-( Now I don,t know what I should be preparing for etc etc, who has to act next and what I should have ready????

In my next life i,m coming back as a man lol. ;-)

I know what you are saying too, Spookey. :(

You are on my other thread, and just like you I'm dealing with this secretly. I'm in a complete muddle about what to do next too. My family would kill me for getting into the mess I'm in, so I really do understand, I promise.

Just follow the advice here from so many people who know much more than I do.

I'm really pleased that you did go straight over to the court today and filed it.

Hang in there. I don't feel like being brave either.

DDxxx

Your next move is to wait til next week then ring the court to find out if BH have submitted their AQ if you haven't had it from them in the meantime.

Don't panic too much (would say not at all but that would be impossible :rolleyes:) - nothing is going to happen overnight & probably not even this year.

You're amongst friends here & you have my email addy so you can always sound off if you need to ;) just please don't let things catch you on the hop for the sake of asking questions.

Take it easy hun x

I know what your saying.... but I,m dealing with this secretly and would be alone if it wasnt for this site! My hand writing was awful on the form and then I printed attached pages :-( Now I don,t know what I should be preparing for etc etc, who has to act next and what I should have ready????

In my next life i,m coming back as a man lol. ;-)

You're amongst friends here & you have my email addy so you can always sound off if you need to ;) just please don't let things catch you on the hop for the sake of asking questions.

Take it easy hun x

As mkb says, you arent alone.. what with 242,204 registered caggers and at least 303 of them online at the moment.. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, i,m back, thought i,d give you some peace over Xmas ;)

Had a letter from the court giving BH another week to send in their A and Q as they didnt hand it in on time!!!! mmmm don,t think they would have done that for me!!!

Now have had notice of allocation to fast track, trial will take place during 7th june and 25th june at venue to be notified. Orders are, the claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order send to the defendant and the court A) a true copy of executed agreement and any other docs referred to within agreement. B) true copies of defaults and cancellation notices sent to defendant with any proof of posting that you hold. C) full breakdown of how amount claimed has been calculated, including all payments made and charges applied throughout duration of agreement. D) copies of pre contractual application E) copies of defendants proof of income provided to the claimant in advance of the credit agreement. F) copies of the payment protection docs. G)any other docs relied upon. If claimant fails to comply with order claim will be struck out without further order. 2. Defendant shall within 14 days thereafter file and serve the following Amended defence sufficiently particularised in response to the documents supplied by the claimant. 3. each party files completed pre trial check list no later 2nd april, claimant to pay £100 fee. Hearing fee of £500 must be paid by claimant.

So how can I do a defence in response to the documents supplied by claimant when I havent had any from BH and rubbish from sols???? This has to be done handed in or whatever by 5th Jan so help would be great please x

The directions are for the claimants to comply with hun, not you!!

They are ordered to provide these to you within 14 days. You then submit your defence based on what they send.

Edited by mkb

Hello MKB, sent you an email but think you,ve changed pc.s. Good to hear from you, hows it going with your case?

Ooooo so I dont have to do a defence by 5th of jan? coz thats the only bit I see for me....duh remember i,m a doughnut :p..... and am now praying postie doesnt come here by the 5th but then again BH didnt reply in time on the A an Q and were given longer, so probably will again.

Replied to your email :)

My case is at stalemate at the mo as **** didn't file their AQ properly (seems to be a nasty habit they have there!)

You're NOT a doughnut - just still in panic mode :p Don't get me wrong, I will be exactly the same when I hear from the court as well :lol:

When it comes to the defence, there will be help given but by someone who knows what they're doing cos I've not had to do one (yet!)

Bet Gez will say I am :p, yep am in a panic as usual. This site always calms me down tho, as you have again helped, thank you :-)

Me thinks they wont reply to court by the date and then be given another date, so my defence will be another embarrassed one with no docs. Seems yours is now behind me, how did that happen lol.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone i,m back, lol well nearly ... think there is 5% left of me.

I,ve buried my head in the sand as have far too much going on to cope with and have to reply to the court soon so thought better see what I should be doing. Have a feeling its too late or no point.... all the others that were having probs same time seem to have disappeared too???