Arrow/reston claimform - old MBNA card 'debt'

MBNASlayer(1)
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Ford, hope you're keeping well.

I'm a bit out of practise and the link should have been for the thread and not the page but I don't know whether it helped sorry.

Unfortunately there is very little information I can add due to the restrictions on here :|

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ford, hope you're keeping well.

I'm a bit out of practise and the link should have been for the thread and not the page but I don't know whether it helped sorry.

Unfortunately there is very little information I can add due to the restrictions on here :|

hi dotty, how are you.

no worries.

its a case i wld prob try using (subject to research) to counter if applicable, and theres nothing else. never know.

I'm fine thank you Ford.

I'm well passed the SB period and just a couple of defaults to drop off very soon!

It been a stressful few years but I got there in the end.

I had some great help on here but had to use a solicitor for a claim I just couldn't cope with due to health issues and it was a hefty amount too, which was successful fortunately.

I don't spend too much time on the forums now, unless I see something where I may be able to help.

good to hear.

one of mine is also well barred, and default gone. (i think ours were around the same time afair)

another offering 60% off, which may be taken to offload the planks once and for all. :)