Hfo Services Cca Request Help!! *** Discontinued ***

bugsy123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its exactly 2 years today since the OFT received HFO Services renewal application for a licence, I think soon they will be getting this application refused.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I wonder how many cases are out there

that have not had the benefit of this or

any other forum or structured advice .

I also wonder why Barclays with their

claims to their high banking standards

continue to associate themselves with such

a company as HFO.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi there broken arrow.... I do actually! I received a letter yesterday from HFO (a 'Reminder - Notice of Assignment' letter) saying I owe £774.61. I telephoned straight away (as I hadn't read the threads suggesting not to do that!) and I spoke to 'Kumar' who advised the amount was for a debt going back originally to 2000 which HFO are saying they purchased in 2004/2005. He maintains I have been contacted on several occasions by them by letter (which is rubbish!) I did tell him straight away it was in dispute and asked him on more than one occasion if he had a copy of my original credit agreement (as I have no clue what the original debt was even for!!) . I also told him that I thought it was statue barred and have certainly never received any correpsondence from HFO prior to this letter. I demanded copies of everything over the phone and was assured they would be received but decided to have a look on here for any specific letters I ought to be sending. Thanks

Hi kws123 (not related to Bugsy or Bart123 are you?)

Welcome to CAG but can you possibly start a new thread? Main menu, start new thread button so that you do not get mixed up in this one? Cut and paste your post from above Any problem and I can get the site team to do it. We can then give you individual advice

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Interview with OFT completed! They were very interested and wanted everything I had to see where all the companies fitted in including Roxburghe. Took ages but I scanned the lot up. Lets just say I felt very reassured.

• 4 weeks later...

The plot thickens. Barclays have now sent a letter "with reference to communication recieved from HFO Capital the above account was sold to HFO Capital on * SEPT ****." Then how come you sent me a letter in may saying Services bought the debt?

This came from Barclays Donkey. I have recently made a data protection request to Mercers/Barclays. Never specifically asked for this as needing something else. As the letter says It is with reference to communication recieved from HFO Capital. It asks me to please contact HFO Capital to discuss payment of your account. Need to contact Barclays and record the call to find out whats going on.

Slight problem – I believe these are ‘cod’ letters, requested by HFO.

The problem is that you cannot contact HFO Capital, because the HFO Capital that Barclays claim to have sold the accounts to is not the one chasing you.

You need to ask Barclaycard directly why they have sent this letter, and what business of theirs is any payment arrangement you may have with anyone? They don’t own the account any more.

They basically admit HFO Capital (which one?) have asked them to send this letter. Get this to the OFT. It stinks.

Can you post it up?

If you do call Barclays, ask them the address and company number of HFO Capital. If they give you the details for Ireland, then oh dear... because Barclaycard have NEVER had any sales agreements with HFO Capital Ireland. Only Cayman.

If they have written that letter without bothering to check they will be in trouble.

I don’t understand why Barclays are helping HFO in this way, because it will backfire spectacularly.