Blair Oliver and Scott - standing orders

Chally2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a standing order dealing with two debts to the BOS, one is for a loan and the other the overdraft which came with it. If I continue making standing order payments to these debts is it possible for Blair Oliver Scott to force me to increase these payments? and are they entitled to have access to me bank account details with another bank?

Cerb is so right - you need to be wary of them using 'offsetting' if you're still banking with them in any way. They are not allowed any access to accounts with other banks, but make sure that the bank is not a subsidiary of BOS, otherwise the offsetting trick may kick in.

Only you can change the amount/frequency and date of a standing order from your bank account.

Keep paying them this way, it means that they cannot take any extra money that you are now aware of.

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

Katpuss, recently I spoke with BO&S and they're looking for me to provide them with my current income and out-goings, I explained that as they know already of my being on various benefits and what these benefits are, due to my permanant disablement (result of serious car crash) they only had to look up the DSS website to workout what my income of sorts is. They still said they wanted a list of my outgoings and would be back in touch with me in October.

Have you actually sent BOS a CCA request to see if this agreement is in fact enforceable? http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter If not send it recorded delivery, including a £1 postal order & do not sign the request. When you receive it back if you scan it, remove identifying information & post it up we'll check it over for you.

As for your income & expenditure they have no automatic right to that information. It is up to you to decide what you can afford to pay not them. :rolleyes: