Mostly sucessful - M&S Credit card

Andrew1974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I've read lots of this site for advise, helpful hints etc but this is my first post.

Just thought I'd let everyone know about my first sucess.

A few years a go I suffered an illness and was off work for about 3 years. During this time my wife and I got into debt.

Following advise on this site we have mangaged the following:

With companies with enforecable agreements we have got the companies to freeze charges and interest and agree to a payment plan we can afford.

We are still investigating a few debts to establish if they are enforecable but got a letter from Lowell Finacial today. They purchased a debt originally held by M&S.

There are the usual pleasentries but the content is replicated below.

'We refer to your recent request fo a copy of the original credit agreement for this account.

After liasing with Marks and Spencer in an effort to obtain this document we have been advised that it is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened with you.

At this time we have closed our file and will not make any further contact with you concerning payment against this account unless copy of the agreement is received at some point in the future from Marks and Spencer.'

This sounds like good news to me. BUT what do I do now? Is it possible to get the negative impact of this removed from my credit file?

Thanks everyone for your help in the past...even if you didn't realise it.

Andrew