Urgent Blair Oliver Scott Enquiry

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just an update. STILL getting phonecalls at least once a day now from Bank of Scotland themselves even though they were told in writing only. Have spoken to OFCOM and they have put me in contact with the Information Commissioners Office to lodge a complaint.

Also still no CCA or statements. Not at all surprised

• 4 weeks later...

I EVENTUALLY got a letter back from BOS but only as a result of me withholding a payment from them. They are not saying that if I dont pay they will take further stepd to recover the debt oh and by the way they are still phoning me, sometimes from Bank of Scotland and sometimes from Blair Oliver Scott. I sent yet another letter yesterday enclosing my previous letters as well as stating that the debt is under dispute and as they cannot or willnot provide me with my CCA I am not obliged to pay them anything and am excersing my legal right to do so.

Is there anything else I can do, all advice greatfully received:grin:

You don't have to do any thing. I stopped my payments and haven't heard any thing since. as for harrasment repete this letter again with bold and highlight the heading with red fonts

Dear Morons,

With regards to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing, I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

You are reminded of the following under Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.

Trading Standards can bring about a prosecution if, with the object of coercing another person to pay money claimed from the other as a debt due under contract, he or she:

(a) harasses the other with demands for payment which by their frequency, or the manner or occasion of their making, or any accompanying threat or publicity are calculated to subject him or his family or household to alarm, distress or humiliation;

(b) falsely represents, in relation to the money claimed, that criminal proceedings lie for failure to pay it;

© falsely represent themselves to be authorized in some official capacity to claim or enforce payment;

(d) utters a document falsely represented by him to have some official character or purporting to have some official character which he knows it has not.

I am of the view that your harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Yours,

Print name do not sign

Its God's gift Please Save The Earth.

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

Helping someone in need is God,s blessing

Almost 3 months and no letters etc.

Its God's gift Please Save The Earth.

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

Helping someone in need is God,s blessing

If you were paying these idiots £100 a month you must have a reasonable income. Spend the next £100 on something useful instead, namely the trueCall recorder. CAG has a special offer where you can buy the basic machine and they will give you the recorder card.

Then, it is up to you. You can either block the idiots and get some peace or you can engage them on the telephone and record all of the conversations. Your choice entirely.

SH

• 1 month later...