Hi New to this - Claim started

weglaufen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Have been reading the website with interest for ages and have started my claim against the bank for my charges.

Sent my intial request for charges to be returned, had a 'we are dealing with it' letter and then the standard 'we do not agree' letter. So sent my LBA and have heard absolutely nothing since. Have sent both letters recorded delivery so I know that they have had the LBA as I have the signature. I am now due to start moneyclaim on Thursday and am getting the wobbles. I am supprised that I have not heard anything from them.

Also there is another £125 of charges just being applied to my account so I shall add these to it but did I ought to write to HSBC to advise them of this first ?

No, its not unusual. There are probably swamped with all the claims they are now getting through. I didn't receive a letter from them until a couple of days after I'd issued on MCOL - which looked like it was replying to my very first letter sent!!!

Just add the charges on when you do your claim online - there's no need to inform HSBC of this. They'll find out soon enough!!

Dani