Issuing court claim for Mis-Sold PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Evening all,

Ok where do I start :confused: after fighting a losing battle with the Co-Op Bank for the last year and not getting a favourable result from the FOS I've decided to go to step 3 so to say and issue a claim with my local county court.

This claim is for PPI on 9 loans all have been ettled bar one which is still disputed the total claim will be appox £31,000.

Now this will be fast track because of the sum claimed right ?

Can I do this though the court as a job lot ?

Can anyone give me pointers as to how much this is likely to cost

Are there any links that explain the claiming process though court and form filling ?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/151052-pompeyfaith-co-op-ppi-15.html

Help greatly appreciated

Regards

PF

Edited by pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

MisterV,

Indeed lets just say I've had enough of being messed about.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.