help required re

andrewfarmer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi like your advice please if ok, I am in the process of taking Lloyds to court over 1k, I made a mistake with the claim form due to major family problems the week I entered the form.

Any way the court lost the questionnaire, (placed it with a second claim I was doing at the same time) and the judge throw this claim out saying I did not send it in time.

I wrote a letter saying the mistake was the courts and it was reinstated took a few weeks as Basingstoke court are so slow! I entered the admentment due to the mistakes I had made (MY FIRST CLAIM WENT THROUGH FINE WITH THE SAME ADMENTMENTS and I won judgement) after over 2 weeks

The judge has asked for a hearing for this admentment (even when a other judge did not do this for my other claim) one rule for one etc, these delays caused by the court.

I have tried to contact the solicitor for Lloyds to ask if they would settle due to the cost these delays are having for Lloyds but they will not respond to any e-mail or phone call messages yet again NO REPLY TODAY

Any ideas?

ANDREW FARMER

Sorry hun, this one is wayyyy over my head. But i'm sure someone will help.

the train of thought has left the station, hope i was on the right platform!!

Lloyds TSB

prelim sent 06/07/06 response rec'd 14/07/06

LBA sent 20/07/06 response rec'd 27/07/06

Moneyclaim filed 22/08/06 Ack'd 30/08/06

Defence filed 26/09/06 AQ filed 12/10/06

hearing set for 10th Jan 2007

Cap One

prelim sent 2nd Nov 2006 First offer rec'd 14th Nov

any thoughts, suggestions or advice given by MBQ are done so without prejudice. All information I have, i have learned from this excellent site. If in any doubt, seek professsional advice.