egwilles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Natwest Forum. I joined last Friday and have sent my letter to Natwest requesting copies of all statements etc for the last 6 years.

I am still a bit baffled with the site as there is so much information to take in, so if anyone has any helpful hints for me they would be much appreciated.

Sure, while your waiting for your info to arrive(if it ever does, my G/Fs been waiting 66 days for her info! so were putting in an estimated claim:( ) have a good read of as many threads ALL OVER the forum as you've got the time too, get yourself informed about what your likely to come up against( forewarned is forearmed!);)

Oh yes and welcome to the forum and enjoy being back in control of your life, this forum will help you in more ways then just getting your money back, it will also help you to feel better about yourself and the rest of the human race! it's a real community and all the people here will help you in anyway they can, weather it's important info or just encouragement!!!!!!!!

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D

Thanks HadEnough for your reply. I'm trying to read as much as possible but I only have access to the internet when I am at work so need to keep it under wraps, so to speak!!!!

I certainly derserve to get my life back into control from the bank - considering I have been a customer of NatWest for about 15 years, its about time they gave something back to me - don't you think!!!