You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

H!TM4N

HSBC CC Problems

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4014 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a cc debt with HSBC Bank

I have requested that they send me a CCA

I have requested to send me a copy of my SAR

So then I understand my situation more what they have about me on there system.

What I am not 100% sure is what is the next step once I have all of my documents? I know it will be difficult because I do not have the CCA / SAR yet however if anyone can point me to the right direction on the forum or maybe a step process such as the bank chargers found here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/162851-consumer-credit-agreements-guide.html

?

I have not paid them any money yet and I have no assets so they cannot take nothing from me. I have got a debt recovery letter from their solicitors though, they did agree in the recovery letter to subtract 25% of the total value of the full amount in question. I am currently on JSA because I was made redundant.

On top of this, once the HSBC as been cleared and resolved would it be possible to remove the default notice which HSBC have issued against my name ? And is there a step by step process for this on the forum? Yes I do look on the forum but its so huge and many people have different stories about similar topics.

Thanks in advanced :)

yep I did that already from start to finish, however i was tired when i read it.. should i read it again ?

yep I did that already from start to finish, however i was tired when i read it.. should i read it again ?

I always advise reading threads twice. You can get a different perspective the second time.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE