Chased by Private investigator

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey there

I haven't worked for a year or so, apart from a bit of consultancy which isnt regular

I have a number of DCA's after me (Aktiv capital, Advantis credit etc) for the odd few hunderd pounds here and there

I have defaulted on a car loan which I fully intend to pay when I get a job (I have moved house since taking the car and now missed 9 payments and if I let them know where I am they will re-posses the car leaving me without a car so I can't do without it) and NOW I've got a private investigator after me on behalf of the finance company

Ive been contacted a number of times in the past from other collectors, dong sneaky things like phoning from a mobile and sayig 'Hi, It's John, give me a quick call back mate'

Now I have a private investigator in the case, I haven't phoned them back but keep getting called (dozens of times a day) from The National Tracing Co. Ltd.

Anyone got any experience of this?

Any advice? - Have tried to negotiate with the finance company but they just want the car back and the £20ishk negative arrears that will arise when they sell at auction

Hey there

I haven't worked for a year or so, apart from a bit of consultancy which isnt regular

I have a number of DCA's after me (Aktiv capital, Advantis credit etc) for the odd few hunderd pounds here and there

I have defaulted on a car loan which I fully intend to pay when I get a job (I have moved house since taking the car and now missed 9 payments and if I let them know where I am they will re-posses the car leaving me without a car so I can't do without it) and NOW I've got a private investigator after me on behalf of the finance company

Ive been contacted a number of times in the past from other collectors, dong sneaky things like phoning from a mobile and sayig 'Hi, It's John, give me a quick call back mate'

Now I have a private investigator in the case, I haven't phoned them back but keep getting called (dozens of times a day) from The National Tracing Co. Ltd.

Any advice? - Have tried to negotiate with the finance company but they just want the car back and the £20ishk negative arrears that will arise when they sell at auction

Hey there

Sorry - Didn't know where to post, feel very scared and they are now phoning my ex-emplyers, they got their details through Linked in I think, who are now in turn hassling me because they are getting called by the company