You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

dave1509

Chased by Private investigator

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4030 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hey there

I haven't worked for a year or so, apart from a bit of consultancy which isnt regular

I have a number of DCA's after me (Aktiv capital, Advantis credit etc) for the odd few hunderd pounds here and there

I have defaulted on a car loan which I fully intend to pay when I get a job (I have moved house since taking the car and now missed 9 payments and if I let them know where I am they will re-posses the car leaving me without a car so I can't do without it) and NOW I've got a private investigator after me on behalf of the finance company

Ive been contacted a number of times in the past from other collectors, dong sneaky things like phoning from a mobile and sayig 'Hi, It's John, give me a quick call back mate'

Now I have a private investigator in the case, I haven't phoned them back but keep getting called (dozens of times a day) from The National Tracing Co. Ltd.

Anyone got any experience of this?

Any advice? - Have tried to negotiate with the finance company but they just want the car back and the £20ishk negative arrears that will arise when they sell at auction

Hey there

I haven't worked for a year or so, apart from a bit of consultancy which isnt regular

I have a number of DCA's after me (Aktiv capital, Advantis credit etc) for the odd few hunderd pounds here and there

I have defaulted on a car loan which I fully intend to pay when I get a job (I have moved house since taking the car and now missed 9 payments and if I let them know where I am they will re-posses the car leaving me without a car so I can't do without it) and NOW I've got a private investigator after me on behalf of the finance company

Ive been contacted a number of times in the past from other collectors, dong sneaky things like phoning from a mobile and sayig 'Hi, It's John, give me a quick call back mate'

Now I have a private investigator in the case, I haven't phoned them back but keep getting called (dozens of times a day) from The National Tracing Co. Ltd.

Any advice? - Have tried to negotiate with the finance company but they just want the car back and the £20ishk negative arrears that will arise when they sell at auction

Hey there

3 Threads merged please stick to one thread per topic thanks this allows people to see what advice has already been given and reduces any confusion.

Regards

Saintly

site team

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Sorry - Didn't know where to post, feel very scared and they are now phoning my ex-emplyers, they got their details through Linked in I think, who are now in turn hassling me because they are getting called by the company