You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Lapchien66

Court on 1st July - Need some urgent help re set aside wording

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4030 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a set aside hearing on 1st July, I found out recently that I have a ccj for £20K from Lloyds, the ccj was registered at an address I left in 2004. The ccj was entered by detault in 2007.

I only found out about it recently when I applied for a car loan. Checkmy file were not aware of it either, until they tweaked my old address!

I have letters from Lloyds at my old address, and, crucially, my new address (card statements, bank statements, notice of tax paid, PIN notification etc). I also have other documents showing my new address since 2004.

I am requesting that the court set aside the ccj as:

I was unaware of it, until I applied for a car loan in April 2009

I have no idea what debt for £20K I could possibly have - my last staement from Lloyds shows an overdraft limit of £1800 and the balance of £36 o/d, my credit card had a limit of only £1000. It could be identity theft - I just don't know. The default was put through at the Northampton bulk centre so I have minimal information about it.

I wrote to Lloyds, asking for a CCA, and they wrote back saying they do not hold an account for me, and returned my PO!

I have a schedule of key dates (left old address, informed bank etc), and also a document schedule (bank statement, card statement, letter from employer, information from electral role for periods in question etc).

I have my papers in order, and have a bullet pointed list of key issues.

But guys, I'm struggling with the wording and procedure. Do I have to say, "Sir, it is my application today that I request you to set aside this ccj because..."? Is there a certain way I have to put this?

Any advice would be, as ever, very gratefully received - court on 1st July!

Thanks

Lapchien

Eyes opened and back in control of my life thanks to this site x

You have left it very late to seek advice, however, i suggest you start a new thread in the legal forum asap, where you will have a better chance of help quickly IMO

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site