My Claim was Rejected. Help!

MatMurray
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I may be over-reacting, but i need help.

I went on Money Claim this morning, and found this:

Judgement: Rejected.

"Your judgment request has not been accepted. You are unable to take any further action online on this claim."

Claim: Defence.

"You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly."

Is a normal part of the process? Has it happened to everyone else?

It's just that i haven't heard anyone else mentioning it, and i'm worried i may have mucked it up!

Any help will be Greatly appreciated!

Mat.

Did you get this reply because the 14 or 28 days were up and you tried to get a judgement by default?

It may be that the bank have now filed their defence with the court, if so, you should receive a copy very soon.

:razz:the winner takes it all :razz:

One of the things you tend to learn whilst using this site, is not to panic. Normally someone can give you a bit of advice, as a member has probably already been through the same thing.

If you have any doubts though, you can always contact moneyclaim and confirm with them the situation. I believe they have a contact number/email address on their site.

:razz:the winner takes it all :razz: