Time Off For Medical Reasons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Whats the best course of action if my wife is point blank refused time off for a minor operation (cyst removal), she has been told she cant take time off now until September as the company is busy and others have booked time off. Any idea, as she is in some discomfort and will receive the letter for the op within a day or two!

How long has she worked there?

Che

...................................................................... [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Please post on a thread before sending a PM. My opinion's are not expressed as agent or representative of The Consumer Action Group. Always seek professional advice from a qualified legal adviser before acting. If I have helped you please feel free to click on the black star.[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] I am sorry that work means I don't get into the Employment Forum as often as I would like these days, but nonetheless I'll try to pop in when I can.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]'Venceremos' :wink:[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

yep worked there years full time, and currently on overtime too which she rarely refuses.

Company are a bit tight though, rumour got round to my brother in law who also works there they are trying to get rid of him.

Also my wife got sacked for gross misconduct and thanks to these and other forums, I managed to get her re-instated and she was back paid lol, for a small company they dont really know how to treat staff fairly imho!