Hello my names lorraine and i need help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hope you will be able to help me, i want to try get my bank charge back, I am going on holiday on the 21/8/06, should i start now or wait until i come backon the 4/9/06. My bank charges are into the thousands. Can you give me any advice.

Thanks lorraine

Hi Lorraine

What I would do is send off the SAR (Subject Access Request) with the £10 fee, at this stage

When you get home you may have some nice little (not) opackages on the doorstep, or you may have to collect them from the Post office.

But at least while you are away, they can be doing the SAR, and get it sent off to you

They have 40 days to comply and have it in your hands

While you are waiting, you may wish to read the FAQ, there is loads of good info there, and very helpful

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

Advice & opinions of Sophie-Jane are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

why dont you take your sar into your local branch with the 10.00 get them to give you a recept and then the 40 days start there and then!!

make sure you keep notes of dates and copies of everything

good luck and have a nice holiday!

lisaxx

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!

• 2 months later...

lisa mellor- im quite put off that you have been entered into your refund since april and will have to wait until dec! just wondered if you have any updates, as keen to follow your progress, as will be pursuing abbey next .

hi there,

yes i know that it has taken a long time, due mainly to the subject access from the abbey. i would suggest if you are planning to take them on, then put in now for the statements, then by the time you get to taking on the abbey you will hopefully received them! also there was a delay in things as i have a little girl and i had 3 deaths so i couldnt devote my time to getting things in order.

i have though just got my mums bank charges refunded though after one letter and she is with abbey. so there is hope!! (mind you she had all the statements, so that helps!!)

best of luck lisax

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!