IQOR the new name for Legal & Trade

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone have a contact at the above company?

I have done some research and found iQor :: Home which seems to be a national company. Am i right in guessing that they have only just taken over Legal & Trade?

I would like an email address for someone there or at least there complaints department. The above website doesnt give much away but i am guessing that is the correct website as they deal with money collection and the letterhead i have is the same as the website header.

I cant find much via google either, companies like these usually have email?!

Keen to send an abrupt email to them. I know people say you should write but i always seem to have far more success in emails and it gets it done quicker!

Thanks

I've also now been contacted by IQOR

(the new name for Legal & Trade)

The address on their letters is:

33-34 Winckley square

Preston

PR1 3EL

Their postal address is shambolic, and anybody trying to send recorded letters to them will often be told by the Post Office that it doesn't exist (?).

However, if you persist, then it will get to them.

(The Post Office clerk will just need to enter the address manually).

I've now had a response to a couple of formal complaints letters I sent, and been given the following contact details:

It appears that their "Complaints Coordinator" is a lady called:

Susan Myerscough

So address any communications for her direct attention, and lets make her work for her salary !

The email for the complaints dept is: [email protected]

Her direct phone number is: 01772 832002

Always best not to call these people if you can avoid it, and try to keep all communication in writing for your own records, and also to avoid being coerced over the phone into saying or agreeing to something you may later regret.

If you do feel you need to talk to them on the phone, or if your actually being persistently called by them, ask to speak to only this person directly, and....

REMEMBER TO RECORD ANY PHONE CALLS, AND INFORM THEM YOU ARE DOING SO.

Edited by photoman

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

When I had my serious issues, I wish I'd known about this site and guys like yourselves.

Legal and Trade were the nastiest bunch of scumbags I have ever came across in my life.

In excess of 50 calls a week, they couldn't seem to understand that my circumstances hadn't changed between 1-00pm and 2-00pm, backdated letters, all for just a 400 quid Monument debt.

It got to the stage where my health and sanity were suffering, and a blazing row on the phone, in the street with me eventually telling them to f-ck off and not to contact me by phone ever again or I will ............(safety edit).

It worked, but the toll these people had on me has resulted in an absolute hatred of debt collection agencies, complete **** of this planet.

Aw rant over. Keep up the sterling work guys, youz are an absolute Godsend to people.

Archway.

PS, how do I go about getting free training as a debt counsellor, I'd like to repay the help I got by helping other people who are in the situation I was in.

I approached the company I work for, we have in excess of 10,000 employees in London, but they said as they use Payplan, they wouldn't fund it. As far as I'm aware, Payplan don't send out reps to our places of work, and quite often people would prefer face to face contact.

Edited by Archway
Crap spelling :)

Archway

Archway,

I'm sure many can understand your sentiments and passion, but you should edit some of the words you have used before the site team do.

The site has strict rules on not using defamatory or libelous remarks in order to protect itself from lawsuits etc.

With regards getting training as a debt counselor, I would suggest you maybe contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau ?

I'm sure they would be able to give advice and possibly even know of organisations and funded schemes (possibly even government backed) that would provide free training that would work in with your company..... possibly even liaising with your place of work to arrange paid time out to do it ? This is all guesswork, but I'm sure there are options there, or leads they can give if your serious ?

PM

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Their postal address is shambolic, and anybody trying to send recorded letters to them will often be told by the Post Office that it doesn't exist (?).

You will find a number of DCA/OC PO Box numbers come up like that, notably some of the HFC and MBNA ones. Streetmap will only pick up a general area on some of the postcodes as well.

I can only imagine they have concerns that some poor sod they've pushed to far will show up one morning with a Remington Wingmaster or suchlike.

David

You will find a number of DCA/OC PO Box numbers come up like that, notably some of the HFC and MBNA ones. Streetmap will only pick up a general area on some of the postcodes as well.

I can only imagine they have concerns that some poor sod they've pushed to far will show up one morning with a Remington Wingmaster or suchlike.

David

Your intimate knowledge of weaponry is a bit scary !!

I'm glad I don't owe you any money !!:shock:

Archway,

I'm sure many can understand your sentiments and passion, but you should edit some of the words you have used before the site team do.

The site has strict rules on not using defamatory or libelous remarks in order to protect itself from lawsuits etc.

With regards getting training as a debt counselor, I would suggest you maybe contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau ?

I'm sure they would be able to give advice and possibly even know of organisations and funded schemes (possibly even government backed) that would provide free training that would work in with your company..... possibly even liaising with your place of work to arrange paid time out to do it ? This is all guesswork, but I'm sure there are options there, or leads they can give if your serious ?

PM

Apologies PM, it's just that even now, four years later, that lot still make my blood boil.

And thanks for the advice re training, I'll contact the local CAB and see what comes out.

TY,

Archway

Archway

PS, how do I go about getting free training as a debt counsellor, I'd like to repay the help I got by helping other people who are in the situation I was in.quote]

I want to do the same. I'm disabled and also a stay at home Mum so training and going out to work is out of the question, I just study off my own back and help out close friends free of charge using my knowledge learned online, mostly through CAG :D

If I have been helpful in any way, please tip my scales :lol: