• Tweets

• wont go near it with a barge pole as its ex gov't debt.  
    • Thanks, I've had my fill of this lot. What makes me so mad is that I had to take out student loan to get any DHSS help. And then when I tried to help myself and family they presented obstacles. Might be worth passing story to RIP off Britain?
    • there is NO exposure if you simple remove your name address/ref numbers etc from docs, over 10'000 pdf uploads are here. which then harvests IP addresses off of the people that then do so..which is why we do not allow hosting sites. read our rules and upload carefully thats exactly why we say capture as JPG, redact, then convert/merge to one mass PDF. then online sites to achieve that we list do not leave watermarks.  every once in a while we have a user like you that thinks they know better...we've been doing it since 2006 with not one security issue. thank you.
    • was at the time you ticked it  but now they've still not complied . if you read up, here , you'll see thats what everyone does,  
    • no they never allow the age related get out, erudio are masters at faking supposed 'arrears' fees which were levied before said date and thus null its write off. 1000's of threads here on them!! scammers untied that lot. i can almost guarantee they'll state it's not SB'd too re above, but just ignore them once sent. dx    
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Commons debate on debt collection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the tomato looking stuff is actually the lining from your stomach. It peels off every few days to protect your stomach from the hydrocloric acid.

As for the carrots that is something that should be on mythbusters. :-D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I've just ate a Pizza

R- a- l- p- h :eek:

Around Stoke on Trent it's called Calling for HUGHIEEEEE. Or driving the bus with the porcelein steering wheel.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

the tomato looking stuff is actually the lining from your stomach. It peels off every few days to protect your stomach from the hydrocloric acid.

As for the carrots that is something that should be on mythbusters. :-D

Around Stoke on Trent it's called Calling for HUGHIEEEEE. Or driving the bus with the porcelein steering wheel.

No comment :p

With parliamentary privilege he was entitled to say "The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold."

Whereas a non-member would have had to say allegedly "The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold."

But whether you say "The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold." or alledgedly "The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold." it doesn't negate the fact that Andrew Mackinley has said"The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold."

In a roundabout kind of way, I think you've got it.

It's taken so long to sink in,... I think even the great and good have been surprised by the side effects of 'securitisation' and the idea of selling debt as an investment.

It's the classic "Pigeon and Statue" scenario, .. it's taken circa 2000 years, but finally the statue has decided to move a bit.....

Move a bit more..... !!!!

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Why not just shoot the "pigeons" ? :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Why not just shoot the "pigeons" ? :D

Jeez, if only we could.

I take it you already know most, or at least some DCA's, are MP investment toys??

Mr MacKinlay is P****g in the wind, because he spotted something that none of his brethren have signed him up to. Perhaps he's disappointed he missed the bus!!!

Actions speak louder than word.

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

They may take more notice when they're out of work in May 2010 and have a few DCA's chasing after them.

They'll be the first to cry foul.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

This could be 2 ways

not many people have complained to the authorities and their MP's about the conduct of DCA's

or

MP's have a conflict of interest with DCA's if some are on the board, they are supposed to be integral

Oliver Cromwell would turn in his grave on that thought

This could be 2 ways

not many people have complained to the authorities and their MP's about the conduct of DCA's

or

MP's have a conflict of interest with DCA's if some are on the board, they are supposed to be integral

Oliver Cromwell would turn in his grave on that thought

Some of them are on the boards of DCAs!

I just wanted to make that clear, in case of any doubt

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Some of them are on the boards of DCAs!

I just wanted to make that clear, in case of any doubt

Which ones and which DCA's? Name and shame.

I'm collecting stuff like this as I want to dish the dirt on them. I have a contact who could pass the info onto a tv production company.

Would look good if their little tangled spiders web suddenly gets exposed on national tv. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Which ones and which DCA's? Name and shame.

I'm collecting stuff like this as I want to dish the dirt on them. I have a contact who could pass the info onto a tv production company.

Would look good if their little tangled spiders web suddenly gets exposed on national tv. :D

Don't forget I'm studying to be journalist :p:lol::cool:

One of them is on the board of bridgepoint, owner of first credit, cant remember his name(there are over 600 of them),or check it out with companies house, will get back when i find it, there are others, i will investigate

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Register of Members' Interests House of Commons - Register of Members' Interests

MEMBER'S INTERESTS (Source: House of Commons)

Click on the most recent session and find your MP for the most up to date list of his declared 'interests' (which doesn't mean them all by a long way). Are there any 'renumerated employment, office provision etc' listed? Have any 'gifts, benefits or hospitality' been received from corporate interests? Or 'overseas visits' paid for by big business? What are his 'registrable shareholdings'? Look at your MP's voting record, written questions and speeches and then look at his 'interests'. Ask yourself, who does your MP represent?