trying to compile fact sheet

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right well the letters are written, (and spell checked), niggle is ive lost the file where i put the addresses :/

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

letter has been PM'd ive still got to write one for RLP itself as that one deals with more the client side.

the addreses are the PR/media addresses for half a dozen RLP clients there in a text document somewhere but failing finding it ive still got the emails with the addresses in - somewhere

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 1 month later...

to anyone who hadnt guessed btw ive dropped this..

neither the clients or rlp ever replied.

if anyone wants to chase this up then feel free

Please note:

to be honest theres not much, joncris already had a copy of the letters, i still only had a couple of the addresses left but they have been passed on

Please note:

well the chap i passed the details onto seems to have had more luck, hes had a reply off someone who claims to be a company solicitor for rlp.

he wont tell me whats been said so far apart from they asked for a few clarifications, he wants to get any replies written up properly in a question and answer format so he can look down it, spot any inconsitancys and then write up a piece

Please note:

ok far as i get the thing so far this solicitor has broken off contact, hes unsure if its because they do not wish to answer the questions or if its taking a while to formulate answers, hes going to give it until about wensday next week and recontact her

Please note:

friend had an intresting email today, ive seen it but hes after advice on what to do next ive pm'd martin3030 for advice, sorry for the pm i wouldnt normally but its something he doesnt want to show publicly yet.

if jonchris would like i can copy him in too as he has been extremely helpful in the past

Edited by labrat

Please note:

jon cris thanks for the excellent suggestion would pass it on but martins box is full

Please note:

friend should have details by the end of the week and has said there is no endorsment

Please note: