1st Credit & LCS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have previously had advice on here from all you helpful people but as I can't find my old thread I've goiven a breakdown of things so far and how they have progressed.

I have received lots of letters/phonecalls from 1st Credit for a debt that they state is over 6 years old, therefore statute barred, but they keep calling. I have written to them on lots of occassions and stated that the debt is statute barred that they can not chase the debt. I can not remember getting this debt from Lombard Direct and cant remeber spending the alleged £17k+.

I then wrote to the FOS complaining and received a reply stating that there were receiving high volumes of enquiries and will be providing me with a full response ASAP.

I also wrote to 1st Credit stating that I had complained to the FOS and not to contact me again.

I received this letter today and I would be grateful for some further guidance.

From 1st Credit

We introduce our DEBT HELP TEAM to you.

Our team has been asked to contact you and make every effort to reach an agreement to clear the above balance.

Our Debt Help Officers are available to discuss the matter with you in a courteuos and considerate manner.

Our Debt Help Officers have been given full authority to discuss your account with a view to resolving your outstanding liabilities with them. If you are considering re-mortgaging your property or taking out a loan to clear your debts please advise us.

If we do not receive a reply to this letter within 14 days of the date of this letter, then we will assume that you have no wish to deal with this matter. Telephone .....

Debt Help Team.

SO does this mean after 14 days that I ill not have to deal with them again or should I call the FOS again and claim harrassment.

Please advise.

Thanks

Kev