Global International/Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Never heard of them, they don't even have a website. Just hang up each time they call, if they have something important to say they'll write.:D

If what we say helps you, then please tip the scales.:cool:

When they first rang the phone display said it was an international call. The guy had a trace of a dutch accent. He said he was calling on behalf of Halifax, when I asked him the name of his firm he said Global International. I've had the usual DCA calls before and just told them to put it in writing, no problems. But this guy was like nothing I've experienced before, he was rude, threatening, aggressive and persistant, he called 6 times in 3 hours. I haven't made a complaint before but I will against this lot, and I will take it as far as I can. Question I'd like to ask is, where, how and with whom do I get started?

Thanks

It seems since the HBOS/Lloyds merger they are being used as an alternative to Bad, Orrible & Stupid.

I had them on my case but at the end of the day they are pond life and should be treated as such, feed plenty of CCA requests,bemused letters and if necessary defend any court action.

They maybe global but here in the UK we have CAG

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!