private parking ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody, new to this forum and would much appreciate your help. After work today, as I have been doing recently, parked up in my local Health Club car park. I have been a member some time and occasionaly wander into town to have a look round the shops before using the gym. On returning to my car found a ticket on the window. Went up to the desk in club to point out that I was a member, and the girl behind the desk pointed out that there were parking signs dotted around the car park warning of people leaving their car and not entering the club. I said that I had not read the parking signs as I did not think that there was any need as I was a member. I now have a ticket for £100, reduced to £50 if paid within 7 days. On the ticket the offence stated is "parked and left site". I could have been going of to buy sports gear that I had forgotten or anything. I have no intention of paying, and would appreciate advice on the best way of handling this. Many thanks in advance.

Edited by dougiexx
too much personal info

plenty of threads on private parking tickets here, who issued it? chances are its not legal

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

Can you tell us who the ticket was issued by, and if possible post a copy of that ticket for examination, with all personel identifiers taken ot of the post to include any bar code, serial number on the ticket.

Least sed soonest mended.

You have already divulged too much personal information, which could help others identify you.

If it were me, I would go to another gym, and vote with you feet.

If this ticket is a private one, just ignore it, do not pay, do not contact them as in time it will fade away.

Edited by 68904

Don't even consider replying to them thieving ****ards, they have nothing to hold you to, they are opportunists [problematic] who need to be eliminated by any means, dont contact them and never reply to them, they will go away.

Have no intention of paying them anything, and already looking to cancel my membership at end of year in 3 months. Notices are all around outside fences of car park, but none in middle parts where I normally park. Only one I possible could have read is by entrance door. Not a good idea to bite the hand that feeds you, but they are the losers in the end, and will let them know when I cancel. Also doing a search on health club looks like their customer services leaves a lot to be desired. Many thanks to all on advice. If I'd been caught overtime on a pay and display would have grudgingly paid, but this is different.