Urgent!!! Letter to Nelson Guest/Wonga

maddog69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am putting together a letter to nelson guest to ask they accept my offer of £10 per month. I need to quote in relation to no door step visitors unless prior appointment is made...any ideas how i word this or where i can get the quote from!!!!

Dear xxxx

Account Ref xxxx

Please be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing. I have noted your repeated attempts to contact me by telephone over the past few weeks/months and these have been duly logged by time and date.

Furthermore, should it be your intention to arrange a “doorstep call”, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with you.

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

Yours faithfully,

Thank you so much for that, this is nwhat i have done, not posted yet so can be changed....do you think its ok??

Dear Sir/Madam

I have received correspondence from you, reference number as stated above.

I explained that I am currently experiencing extreme financial difficulties and hoped that they would be reasonable in relation to my request.

I would like to stress that I have previously offered £10 per month to Wonga to repay this debt, however I have received no correspondence from them.

I can provide an Income and Expenditure for you should you require this information.

After seeking professional advice I have been informed that this is a reasonable amount to repay per month and should the case be taken to court, after looking at my financial situation, the judge will most likely agree.

As your letter states ‘We have been instructed to make a personal visit to you in a final attempt to obtain payment’

I must stress, should it be your intention to arrange a “doorstep call”, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with you.

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

I request that any further matters you wish to discuss with me be done so in writing

Thank you so much for that, this is nwhat i have done, not posted yet so can be changed....do you think its ok??

Dear Sir/Madam

In response to your letter "dated" in respect of the agreement / reference number ****.

I have previously explained to WONGA that I am currently experiencing extreme financial difficulties and I had hoped that they would act in a reasonable manner in relation to my previous request of a monthly payment of£10 per calander month towards the settlement of this debt..

I would like to stress that todate I have received no correspondence whatsoever from them.

I can, if required, provide an Income and Expenditure sheet to substantiate my monthly finacial situation.

After seeking advice, I have been informed that this is a reasonable amount to repay per month and look forard to your agreement towards this proposal, if of course you find this unacceptable then of course please take me to court to let a judge decide.

You also state that you have been instructed to make a personal visit to attempt to obtain payment’ May I point out that should it be your intention to arrange a “doorstep call”, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with you.

I further request that in future all correspondence done in writing

there ya go

• 3 weeks later...