spml/capstone

rachebabe1971
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i have been on here recently for advice but stupidly thought things might pick up its a long story so ill start in may 2008 we got a suspended possession order and we managed to keep up the arrangement till december 2008 when my husband had an accident and had to have an operation which meant he was off work and receiving ssp of £78 im on maternity allowance after losing my job in august 2008 as i was pregnant so we were unable to pay the arrangement or the normal monthly payment i contacted spml to explain situation but was told they understood but just wanted their money or they would repossess. My husband finally went back to work last week so i thought i would be able to arrange for us to sort out arrears but then more bad luck my husband was told on his first day back his working week had been cut down to 16 hours and his hourly rate has gone down by £2 per hour this is without any notice, stupid me thought i would get some working tax credits which would help towards paying mortgage but have been told as we both worked we earnt too much before even though we now have only £200 a week coming in and £50 goes straight on electric for house (we only have 2 heaters and house is bloody freezing some days we have to stop in bedroom as its cheaper to heat that room) so there is no way we can pay the mortgage, i have applied for refund of bank charges as i have paid about £4000 but they have told us we are not a a hardship case if were not id like to see who is, i am gonna appeal though. we have come to the conclusion that the house will be taken as since being told about his hours my husbanf cant find any more work hes tried i just dont know what will become of us i worry for my baby she is 9 weeks old and my dog and cats who i have had for years, i believe everthing happens for a reason but i just wish things hadnt happened when they did. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Forgot to mention we had ppi but as we had arrears we cannot claim i contacted them to ask and was told my account couldnt have any arrears on so i cancelled the policy no point having it if there not gonna pay out. My husband is looking for jobs every day but to no success as we cannot afford to live on the wages hes getting, we would be able to get some income support but hew works 16 hours and you have to work less thab 16 hours so were not entitled to anything other than our £27 per week child tax credit.