CapQuest/Alliance & Leicester & What Do I Do Now ????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent a SAR to Alliance and Leicester and in between got a letter from CapQuest demanding payment.

I CCA's CapQuest and today received 3 letters !!!! Two from CapQuest one dated 29 January saying :-

We thank you for your recent correspondence.

Please note that as we are acting on behalf of our client a deed of assignment for the above account is not applicable.

We have requested a copy of the agreement and statements from our client. These will be forwarded to you as soon as we receive them from our client.

Yours sincerely

Martin Best

& One dated 30th January 2009 from CapQuest saying:-

Further to recent con

Further to your recent contact with our office and your request for further information in relation to the above account, we would confirm that your account is now on hold for 28 days whilst we obtain the information required.

If you have any proof of payments or correspondence that would assist with your query, please forward these documents, with a brief covering letter, to our Collections Administration Department, so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely

SQUIGGLE

Collections Administration Deparment

& A third letter dated 23 January 2009 from A&L

Asking for their 10 pounds to release the inforation !!!

The question is what do I do now !?!??! Send A&L the 10 pounds or sit tight on the CapQuest and see what they come up with ??

It was for an internet based account that had an overdraft of 200 pounds but due to excessive charges for going a couple of pounds over the 200 it ended up near to a grand that they are now chasing me for !!!!

Any help much appreciated.

Regards & thanks in advance :-?

Hi,

CCA's do not cover overdrafts (normally) so there will be no agreement to send you.

If you didn't send £10 to A+L to cover the fee for the SAR then you need to do so before they will release the information. If you did send £10 and they are messing you around, let them know.

Once you get back the paperwork, you will be able to work out how much they have charged you and start a reclaim process.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE