Fredricksons office W1G 9DQ says Bristol Golf Club Ltd?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5587 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've just sent a letter to Fredricksons saying that they're in default of my CCA request.

I've just got home after going to the post office and checked my RD slip. It says at the bottom that the building name that it's been sent to is 'Bristol Golf Club Ltd' The post code is correct for their registered office on Chandos Street but what's with the Golf club in Bristol?

I've checked previous RD slips for Fredricksons and they have the same postcode but the building name is just 'Flat'

I'm sure the letter will get their because it's addressed to their office but if I need to prove to a court that I sent it and the slip says 'Bristol Golf Club Ltd' am I stuck?

It was sent from the same post office as the slips that say 'Flat' , does anyone know what's gone wrong or where I stand now?

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Lewis - Lost their tongue after cca request:roll: -

Now in default of my CCA request - still no contact since:D

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Credit - CCA request sent - now stopped contact with me

They share the postcode =

W1G 9DQ Babylon Developments Ltd - London

W1G 9DQ Godfrey Vaughan Llp - London

W1G 9DQ Investors in People UK - London

W1G 9DQ Portman Group - London

W1G 9DQ Red Ant Innovations Ltd. - London

W1G 9DQ Shelley Sandzer & Co. - London

PostCode Index - W

Thanks cerberusalert,

would the slip I've got be proof of delivery to Fredrickson in court?

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you have a problem - when the PO do a search on the postcode now, it often comes up with a totally different name. I know because it happenned to me twice, to totally different companies.

When I queried this, the PO staff told me that the owner of the building (or whoever has the lions share of multi-occupancy buildings) comes up as the addressee.

Both my letters were safely received by the correct offices - I know that for a fact because one was asking for a refund which I received the following day (:D) and the other was acknowledged a few days later.

Hope that helps.

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

God I am so slow at typing - cerberusalert, you weren't even showing as viewing here when I started.:eek:

:( sorry - but glad you got a (better) reply!;)

• Haha 1

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Thanks everyone,

that's ok then, I just panicked when I saw a completely different name on the slip and I didn't want to be caught out if it's needed as evidence.

It does look weird though, but I'll relax a bit more now. It's just that Fredrickson have never replied to my letters and I didn't know if this had something to do with it.

I'll keep sending it to the address though, after all, it is their registered office address so they should be getting them

100_1497-1.jpg

Just keep it with one of their threatograms containing the address;)

Plenty to chose from:grin:

Thanks everyone:)

Don't panic, it's not unusual for several different companies to share an office address. As long as you can prove you sent the letter to the right address and postcode you have done your bit.

Funny how Bristol comes it to it though, - that would be a BS postcode, wouldn't it??

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Hi Dannyboy,

It's confused me, but I can only guess that the Bristol Golf Club is a national company with branches in different places:confused: I could be wrong though,

Knowing my luck, next time I send a letter to them the RD slip will say 'KFC' or something:mad:

Stupid fredricksons. Why can't they just get their own office

I'd like to hand deliver a document to them:mad:

they're not having my doughnuts though!