Serious Debt Please Help

Teldave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Teldave:) Just wanted to echo the welcome and support. You have had a really rough time and the fact you're having to go through this after losing your parents is just not fair. I know from bitter experience suicide is never the answer. As noomill said- it's just money- the worst that can happen- a CCJ, the best- unenforceable agreements and Mercers and especially HFC can go and jump. Keep your chin up you will get loads of advice and especially support on here so if you're feeling particularly low ther is always someone around.:)

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teldave I would strongly urge you to ring national debtline tomorrow.(They may be open today) They are absolutely fantastic- non judgemental and really supportive. Look at this in a positive way- you are trying to do something and not burying your head, this can only be commended. It is a lot easier to ignore everything than to face up to it. This site will give you all the support you need and in a couple of weeks, I promise you will feel better. It is money at the end of the day, nobody can take you away for owing money. Get them letters to your creditors written and we will take it from there. Keep your chin up and remember we are all supporting you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

• Haha 1

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<