ppi cliam for mbna

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok i think i have found the right place i think here r some posts that i put oh a thread somewhere were no one would see them

i had a loan with mbna which eventually paid off through arrow global but now i have dicovered i paid nearly 4k in insurance which when i lost my job they refused to pay any monies on the grounds that i was self employed. I have sent a Subject Access Request but they have not replied 40 days is up shortly where do i go from here any advice would be greatfull

ok have found non compliance template ill send this

LETTER BEFORE ACTION[

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam[/font]

Account No/ xxxxxxxxxx[

You have failed to comply with my Data Protection Act Subject Access Request dated

If you do not comply within the next 7 days I shall seek a Court order obliging you to do so together with damages at the discretion of the Court and without any further notice.

Yours faithfully

have found my copy of the credit agreement the total i paid for the ppi was 3628.20 but no date on it i think it was paid up about two and half years ago and taken out about six years ago. should i start a prelim?

• 1 year later...