alliance and leisester loan agreement

annoyedagain
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi could someone a bit more knowledgeable than myself please take a look at this loan agreement to see if it fulfills the correct information

i have been paying this loan for nearly 4 years, but after a few late payments i have received a couple of letters and the balance was still huge so i sent for a copy of my cca

after looking at the agreement i was really annoyed to find that it is a 4 year loan but also has a balloon payment on the end which i can opt to pay for an extra 16 months, and also that i was paying PPI which i never take out due to being self employed which basically makes them worthless

i applied for the loan online and never saw anything about a balloon payment and never opted for PPI

ok so yes it was my fault as they have sent me this agreement which i have signed and sent back but in the excitement i have obviously just skimmed over it and put it in the post without reading all the details but i feel i have been tricked into it with them knowing full well that i wouldn't read it to well as i just wanted to get the money to buy my new car so im hoping that the agreement does not fully comply so i can negotiate a final settlement of the loan without the extra 16 months

i have read the cca thread but im not 100% sure about the insurance part of this one whether it has been properly laid out

your opinions gratefully received

edit58.jpg

edit7.jpg

If you didnt apply for it and wouldnt have done for the reason of being self employed then you should be able to reclaim any payments plus interest back.

Were you given any information when you applied for the loan.. did they discuss with you your requirements, advise you about exclusions. When you completed the application form, did you put down you were self employed?

If you look in the PPI section of the forums, there are lots of threads there that will have the information you require. Right the link below will take you to the PPI forums, you will need to spend some time reading the stickies, the threads at the top of the forum .. they will give you some idea how to reclaim and cancel the PPI. You could also look at some of the other threads that other CAGers have started and see how they got on.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D