Don't know if i'm posting in the right place or not but i have 8different debits

lmerrikin8
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have 8 diferent debts and i dont know where to start ive offered to pay money off them but they expect me to pay what i haventgot!

1ST DEBT(is 4years old),NatWest which is £524.24 thats with robinson way ive said to them that i will pay £150 plus one bank changer but i'm not paying anymore because it's all just bank changers but they wont listen to me and ring me sometimes up to 13times aday!

2ND DEBT Vanquis bank (credit card) £333.73 thats with C.A.R.S (Creditlink accountv recovery Solutions) they expected £10 a month but then they changed there minds and started asking for more.

3RD DEBT is littlewoods £207 and thats been passed from phoenix Recoveries to fredrickson international then to Advantis Credit

4TH DEBT is Provident £160 which is with wescot i was paying them everyweek till i moved i gave them my new address and some one came round took one payment and never seen them again, ive rang head officer and everything but no one has got back to me and now ive had a letter off wescot!

5TH DEBT is for united utilities water which is for my old address which ive told them i dont live there anymore and i left in march 2007 but they said i didnt leave till june 2007 ive sent them letters to how when i left but they wont listen and thats for £268.69 which is with 1st credit

6TH DEBT Aqua master card £379.14 which was with 1st credit but is now with LSC Solicitiors,

7TH DEBT is with lloyds tsb £272.55 they keep sending me letter sayin we have paid all the payments you asked us to but the only payments going out that account is bank changers so it's gone from me own them £23 to me own them £280.50 on 8th dec 08,

8T DEBT is with caption one which i think i own them round about £600 but not had any letter off them for a while i know it's gone to a debt company but can't find any of the letter!

i just dont know what to do after all the bill have been paid im left with about 200 a month to buy food, baby milk, nappies baby wipes dog food etc.. i dont work but my husband does we only get 749 a month after tax and rent then we have all our other bills to pay, some months we only have 150 left so most months we are having to ask our monther in law for money!

Edited by lmerrikin8

I'm sorry but could you go back to your post and edit it slightly.

could you make paragraphs with some of your sentences. I have a problem reading when everything is so bunched together.

From what I can gather it would be better if you start a separate thread for each of your debts then we can help a lot better than keeping it all in one thread where it could get confusing.

sorry to drop a downer on you first thing. It just makes it easier to help you.

fox:)

• Haha 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hello and Welcome, lmerrikin8.

Good advice from silverfox.

The best thing you can do is start a new thread for each of your debts in the Forum 'linked'............

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/

Give them a title and some history of the debt, including which debt collector they are with at the moment.

You will get all the help and good advice you need on this site, just makes it a whole lot easier for people to help you if each debt has it's own thread.

Any problems just shout ;)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert